Luc Montagnier ded?

What happened Frenchies?

Link twitter.com/france_soir/status/1491361948407336971?t=kVn7opRkIZcCyscPww-gmA&s=19

Attached: 20220209_162005.jpg (614x1104, 109.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

francesoir.fr/societe-sante/leminent-professeur-luc-montagnier-sest-eteint-le-8-fevrier-2022
libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=01EAD148C4F54ABF9F2A777DF40014D1
invidious.osi.kr/watch?v=Wycm66twFXU&list=PLonYD_s2rgn4bbW2f3ekQGEWcFe3E-Lqv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Professor Luc Montagnier, Nobel Prize in Medicine 2008, died peacefully on February 8, 2022 in the presence of his children.
August 18, 1932 - 8 February 2022

Rest in the soul of this great man

bump. i, too, want to know what happend to the good doctor.

seems to be fake
otherwise rip

They will call it a COVID death since he's the one who exposed the HIV strain in the vaccines.

The guy was 90 years old. He died.

francesoir.fr/societe-sante/leminent-professeur-luc-montagnier-sest-eteint-le-8-fevrier-2022

Here's article about his death.

Fake ass quote. He never said anything close to that. Same thing for the video people post of him, the subtitles are 100% fake

Did he die of AIDS?

Bump.....

I don’t care if he was old, this is totally suspect

Big PharmaQUIa is responsible for his demise, im sure of it. He exposed the AIDS mRNA (((vaxeen)) for what it is. I fear for the safety of the rest of the scientist who have been vocal about what's really happening with the clotshots.

NEVER GONNA TAKE IT

Attached: MBI.jpg (226x346, 19.3K)

Do you think French is some kind of ancient language nobody is able to decipher, mutt?

No which is why anyone who can speak French can clearly see the subtitles were faked faggot

libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=01EAD148C4F54ABF9F2A777DF40014D1

Attached: Murder-by-Injection_Mullins_Eustace.jpg (386x500, 47.89K)

t. doesn't speak French
Opinion not needed, mutt

he's 89 lol he just died skitzos

Thank you, fren. Allow me to return te favor:
Audiobook version
invidious.osi.kr/watch?v=Wycm66twFXU&list=PLonYD_s2rgn4bbW2f3ekQGEWcFe3E-Lqv
You'll also find two other audiobook versions of E.Mullins works in this channel.

Attached: DieGoysDie.jpg (693x402, 92.29K)

Wow, I didn't expect that.
He was by far the most reputable antivax frenchie

Oh shit, this guy was the first to raise warnings about SARS-Cov-2 being genetically engineered in a lab. RIP in pepperoni.

From Luc Montaigner wikipedia:

In 2020, Montagnier argued that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was man-made in a laboratory and that it might have been the result of an attempt to create a vaccine for HIV/AIDS. His allegation came after the United States had launched a probe into whether the virus came from a laboratory. According to Montagnier, the "presence of elements of HIV and germ of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally."[45] Montagnier's conclusions were rejected as hasty by the scientific community, considering the gene sequences are common among similar organisms.[10]

I like how they try to dismiss what this guy has to say, as if he is some bricklayer and not a nobel prize on medicine

justsaiyan
france soir has basically been infowars since 2019
not saying Montagnier (the real name) isn't dead, but come on: france soir...