Newfies

Are Newfoundlanders the last great white men of North America?

Attached: 8kbvmaahnc581.jpg (640x1436, 249.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomns.ca/
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it 2 generations, after the boomer die off in the next couple decades + the century initiative kicking in, canada is going to look like pic rel by 2100

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 282.95K)

why is their accent so weird?

But their immigration tactics continue to fail in Newfoundland factors such as the economy, weather, and the way all outsiders are treated on the island drives immigration away from Newfoundland. It's the only province with a declining population and is actually the only province populating Canada with young white people as reproduction is not the problem. Who says Newfoundland will still be part of Canada by 2100?

Attached: download.png (263x191, 4.53K)

It's a mix of old English and old Irish accents, with some French influence on west coast and southern shore. But Newfoundland has many regional dialects of the accent. They've been isolated for a very long time and have been there since 1497 even earlier with the vikings.

Attached: 1638224132441.jpg (828x823, 362.46K)

Based thread also yes

Attached: 1619446166124.jpg (545x700, 140.17K)

Better than the best

Attached: tommyboys-300x252.jpg (300x252, 13.11K)

They are friendly and fun, but they are also EI leaches spending the winters drinking bear and getting neet bux. They also love Trudeau and do whatever they are told. I work for a Newfie company remotely from Alberta

>newfies
>great
Let me know when they can read and write.

It's kind of like the Outer Banks in NC.

lmaoooo these inbred nigger fucking welfare leeches are the least based out anyone. these parasites are trash and any good newfie leaves that shit hole.

>last great white men of North America
You certainly have an opportunity to prove it

freedomns.ca/
facebook ... com/freedomnovascotia/

Attached: ca060659-6040-435a-8c35-18d2ea92614f.jpg (960x960, 97.47K)

I wouldn't say they love Trudeau they've just always voted liberal I'm not sure they're even aware of what goes on in Canada and what's wrong with neet bucks?

Pretty outdated stuff no? Nor ever really accurate it's just an accent.

>Meme flag
Irrelevant

Theres convoys in Newfoundland already

Yeah fair. It's more I hate the system, but don't hate them for exploiting it. I'd do the same if I could. Overall they are great to hang out with and I enjoy their general laidback and numerous attitude

>meme province
imagine actually being a braindead newfie your women love fucking niggers its crazy seeing you fenty addicts all around toronto whats with newfies and loving opiates and drinking so much?

St. John's still has one of highest millionaires per capita of any city in Canada and half the island lives in and around the metro area its just the other half "around the bay" who spent the last 500 years fishing haven't been able to the last 30 years because of Canada so I think it's fitting the government should pay them for killing a 500 year old fishery post confederation lol

Newfies just need a few lathes n drill presses and they can make black powder drones/traps for any subversion. They have the time and people. We should get a few white preservationists communities seeded their...

>Who says Newfoundland will still be part of Canada by 2100?
I like the cut of your jib eh

Attached: 1603697947691.png (998x1080, 855.18K)

What are these niggers you speak of? We don't have them in Newfoundland its 97% white and were the most sexuallg active province in country I don't feel concerned or phased by race baiting shills trying to make me feel insecure about women I have an 8.5 inch cock and I've been fucking newfie girls since I was 12 years old. Let me guess you're a paki who went to mun got rejected by all of our pure white angels and now live Toronto for work. All of North America is experiencing an opiate crisis why do you think saying its newfies effects me as if you even know where the crackheads in Toronto are from. If you're talking to them that's even more sad.

There are literally thousands of towns all over Newfoundland desperate for new people they would make great places for these preservationists communities some would say that's what they already are.