Zoomer builled to death for asking to touch a boob (he didn't touch it)

A talented student hanged himself after he was treated like a 'monster' by fellow pupils over a claim he asked to touch a girl's breast at a sleepover, an inquest heard.

Max Thurnell-Read, 15, was investigated by police who concluded he was not guilty 'in any way shape or form' and the complaint was dropped, the hearing was told.

But despite this, the teenager was vilified online and bombarded with 'toxic' and 'vile' messages from pupils at The Arnewood School in New Milton, Hampshire.

His mother, Tracy Stevens, sobbed as she told the inquest how her musically gifted son was 'frightened' of going to school because the situation was like a 'witch hunt'.

She said: 'The four weeks leading to his death with the messages he received ultimately led to his decision to take his own life.'

A coroner said she hoped all those involved would 'reflect on the power of their words' and the schoolboy had 'not done anything wrong'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10494027/Student-15-hanged-treated-like-monster-fellow-pupils-inquest-hears.html

Attached: 53971979-10494027-image-m-61_1644415994947.jpg (634x858, 110.31K)

Must be a day ending in "day."

look at the piece of ass on the right wowie

Kek, what a faggot.

Attached: 1632711249429.png (1065x1418, 1.53M)

is the lad not gay? do they have no mercy on the now as well?

>didn't request consent to request consent
He was basically a rapist.

good, little fucking faggot

Attached: 1642063698391.png (438x578, 227.96K)

based chavs

>alphabet flag cape
yep checks out

Unfortunate but what was he expecting
>2022
>pursuing h*mans

Attached: 1632323919239.jpg (338x338, 23.96K)

Your country fucking sucks and you should kill yourself, Anglo scum.

Should have stayed home

The parents fault for raising him meteosexual. If he was normal then ofc he would want to touch a titty. Raising him metro made girls think he was a fag and then when he tried to get some they felt betrayed and snitched on him. He should have doubled down. Grabbed the titty and then jacked it quick in the bathroom or smth.

Anybody have that image about predators blending in to their environment, with the last panel being the LGBT guy?

>crying over fag death
ngmi

Should've been handsome.

nah, herbivores arnt my thing...

Attached: 1546492567112.jpg (1280x640, 192.92K)

Sad, but what a fuckin pussy.
When I was 15, I would just grab the boobs I wanted, not ask permission.

>suicide
off to hell we go

I use to do the same to little girls in the 90s. Middle school or under.

the word on tiktok bong edition is this little queer asked to touch someone's cock. the media is fulfilling the mother's request to normalize her faggot son.

>Fag
>wanted to touch titties

>Anglo scum
you first

Attached: 1643068886621.png (1200x1125, 829.89K)

He was just a gay faggot making a joke. Gay fags make jokes to touch boobs all the time. Now zoomers are so consumed by the electric SJW they couldn't take a joke. What a world

What a faggot. Should've just bashed those guys against the locker. That would've shut them up.

>2022
>boobs are gendered
what did sweaty mean by this?

I have trouble believing this fren
Do you have any scientific data to back up that claim?

Sounds like autism.

kill yourself you sick fuck!

Attached: 1644122971343.png (482x500, 68.69K)

I ain't a nigger. I'm a German. Anglos are the ones who love niggers.

Imagine asking a girl to let you touch her boob and getting self-terminate yourself instead of a yes.
I'm far from a Chad but in high school when I saw a pair of boobas I really liked I would just ask to touch them and a good 75% of the time they just said yes.
One time I jokingly dared a really busty girl to try to touch her elbows together and she just grabbed my hand and put it right on her tit.

Out of college now and still a virgin, but I'm waiting for a girl that doesn't let random strangers touch dem tiddies.

and mutts desu

Herbies are chill inviting goddesses, carnies are just niggers

Attached: 1623612007885.jpg (440x440, 39.9K)

I feel 0 empathy towards leftist males. Faggot deserved it and nothing of value was lost.
Fuck them for siding with globohomo and wanting to drag everyone down to their pathetic level and ruin everything good, pure, and meaningful. Would had been funnier if he became a tranny first.
>inb4 he is just 15
I hated faggots and trannies since 12.

wow thanks bro it's good to hear some people on this board have actually done something so rare as touching a breast. what did it feel like??

"Mutts" are Anglos who spawned with Irish and then later got injected by nigger dicks.

>75% of the time they said yes
And the other 25% you killed yourself?

jesus fuck, how fucking horny are teenage women?

furfags

>Asking to touch booba
Lol what a fagget

Based af.

scalie*, there's a difference

Attached: 1641160095438.jpg (500x281, 28.1K)

I bet that school is full of tranny kids.

Very

furfags are posers and cowards

Attached: 1621391452848.jpg (640x360, 25.47K)

My first hand job was when I was 16, and the girl I was dating at the time asked me if she could touch it, after covering us up to 'snuggle'. Surprised the hell out of me, kek

Exactly what I noticed first!

Nice digits.

They are the produce of to much tolerance.

Imagine getting bullied by people to beers to do what you did, nothing wrong.

16 isn't that impressive.

Look at the pic of this faggot

Nothing of value was lost. Now the shitty family that raised this twat should seppoku out of dishonorabu

His name matches 'rigged witch hunt' on Satanic gematria.

In fact 16 is average for sex.

>ask for consent
>get treated like a rapist
Whats the point?

Attached: 1633718881957.jpg (1024x776, 94.75K)

>zoomer builled to death
GOOD

Never said it was

Attached: 1635646589759.jpg (641x527, 40.04K)

It's like if you crossed a fat roll and a water balloon. It feels like a fat roll when you squish it and move it around, but it always returns to its shape when you stop. Also if you touch a bare boobie it's usually kind of sweaty on the bottom or in the cleavage or whatever it's called. Not in a gross way though.

No they just said no or that they have a boyfriend. Usually they looked at me weird when they said no but I didn't really care when I could just ask another.

People bitch about the sexual market or whatever but I could honestly get laid tonight if I wanted to. I'm a zoomer though so maybe its a generational thing or chemicals in the water turning the girls horny. In college I actually turned a few down because I wanted to focus on learning and not messing around.

Not my problem

lefty zoomers eating their own

Attached: brule.png (408x423, 384.76K)

>tolerance, +-100%
these values do be all over the place!

Attached: resistor-color-chart[1].png (500x422, 19.37K)

none of the kids who killed him care

That's the average age a person loses their virginity in US.

If I were that kids parents I would seek revenge on that girl.

Fuck off with your boasting you stupid cunts.

Attached: 1634625004552.png (449x478, 247.35K)