The spike protein persists in the lymph nodes

They stopped collecting data after 60 days. We know already that the spike protein causes systemic inflammation. There's only one reason - then "jab" will very likely lead to an explosion on lymphoma cases, with a slight possibility of just outright immune system collapse. Explains why all the vaxxies I know are constantly sick these days.

cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(22)00076-9#relatedArticles

Attached: unknown (2).png (1131x708, 115.88K)

bomp

Thanks for the bump, user. This is important.

when i used to lurk r/covidvaccinated all those cucks frequently complained about swelling in the lymph nodes after their shot, makes sense.

Not my problem, I take NAC.

Attached: img.jpg (1689x3000, 432.39K)

If you took the vaccine, you should periodically check your lymph nodes. No telling what will happen and you could save yourself.

For realz this time.

Attached: 1639328711663.jpg (1024x949, 92.86K)

>ifunny.co
if you have to download a meme from this site to try and prove an educated group of people wrong, that's when you know it's time to go back

You stand out like a sore thumb. First day on the job?

Why are all reddit chuds like this?

so what about the spike proteins from covid?

i do this for free, did you need a vaccine to keep yours?

>mRNA vaccination stimulates robust GCs containing vaccine mRNA up to 8 weeks post-vaccination in some cases
Oh look it's the nucleotide substitution franken mRNA lasting a long time like it was claimed not to, in a place it wasn't supposed to be, doing who knows what to the body. Nice.

No, I needed a vaccine against the virus.

what, the virus that I've never came down with within these 2 years?

Attached: 1643183744249.png (447x438, 401.48K)

God damn I can't wait for open lanes on the freeway. Who's with me?

Because you never go outside

I was smart enough to avoid that shit lmao

This will probably lead to better cancer treatment for UNVAXXED too, so they sacrifice will go towards accomplishing something

you're so right, lucky me managing to have all that sex without needing to step foot out the door

Your anecdote has shown me the error of my ways, I shall forsake modern medicine fortwith.

Attached: cu0a0me8se971.jpg (630x820, 40.22K)

Two more weeks

your modern medicine was made by people who fucking hate you, good job German.

Attached: whitegenocide.jpg (737x231, 84.5K)

They don't reach the lymph nodes. They don't reach the ovaries. They infect only the respiratory system.

Checked. I’m with you, fren

>K26R variant which decreases the ACE2-virus binding was found to be most frequent in the Ashkenazi Jewish population (1.2%)
Your paranoid schizophrenia is showing.

Look, none of us care if you took the jab anymore. I get the pseudoskepiticism since you have to look smart on an underwater basket weaving forum. But unjabbed are now the control group, and we get to watch in horror what the potential consequences are, and not directly experience them.

Increasingly sounds like fasting kills the spike proteins

>we get to watch in horror
In two weeks.

Attached: 1632346060269.jpg (600x396, 33.56K)

Also does anyone know of biotech companies with lymphoma products?

but Im not vaxxed how is that my fucking problem

Attached: 1641332022633.jpg (431x435, 18.32K)

If this is paranoid schizophrenia, then lock me up Hans.

Attached: japanspikeproteindistribution.jpg (1141x812, 163.28K)