What are the odds that there are freakish mutants and human hybrids or clones somewhere in some secret labs around the...

What are the odds that there are freakish mutants and human hybrids or clones somewhere in some secret labs around the world?

Attached: 1641167355093m.jpg (1024x1024, 133.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/fairyanaaa/?igshid=ms50rdvruurq
onlyfans.com/fairyalexx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a man

You wish you poof

Something you will never be.

Im pretty sure these kinda questions belong to /x/

>he thinks they're still inside the labs
oh no no no no

Made for BBC (BIG BALKAN COCK)

It actually is. There's a webm of them putting on silicone tits and their faces are silicone masks

Made for average (12 cm is perfectly average) Finnish benis.

110%
the NWO is for elites to become gods, engineers to become priests, normal humans to become worshipers and reserve and labor and war done by human-animal hybrids
like it was once

>M.jpg
YOU FUCKED UP user

instagram.com/fairyanaaa/?igshid=ms50rdvruurq

onlyfans.com/fairyalexx
This them as well?
Imagine paying $18 a month to coom.
Coomers are the first to go.
Sick!
Anyone got the pics?

Imagine being such a failed you have made up fag fiction for your homo tranny fetish for every woman you see. Kek

I'm not gay anymore...

idk user, you tell me.

Attached: lol.png (958x896, 621.65K)

I'd naturally clone their genes, if you know what i mean

I'm not kidding you schizo.

Just like in real life... /x and /pol are merging

>human hybrids or clones somewhere in some secret labs around the world
100%.

I would absolutely love to fuck a deer-human hybrid.

They didn't need to create one, there are droves of them in the USA. Just pick one.

>in labs
they're walking among us

Attached: grosskreutz.jpg (1350x1024, 142.17K)

Whatever you say homo

humans are ape/pig hybrids

The uncertainty is part of what makes the work so controversial. Ross and other scientists conducting these experiments can't know exactly where the human stem cells will go. Ross hopes they'll only grow a human pancreas. But they could go elsewhere, such as to the brain.

"If you have pigs with partly human brains you would have animals that might actually have consciousness like a human," Newman says. "It might have human-type needs. We don't really know."

That possibility raises new questions about the morality of using the animals for experimentation. Another concern is that the stem cells could form human sperm and human eggs in the chimeras.

"If a male chimeric pig mated with a female chimeric pig, the result could be a human fetus developing in the uterus of that female chimera," Newman says. Another possibility is the animals could give birth to some kind of part-human, part-pig creature.

i call them jews. human-nigger hybrids

Attached: mia khalifa side2.jpg (1200x1200, 145.51K)

Lol says no nudes. Imagine paying to coom and not even actually seeing anything.

I am you (with an average of 12cm penis)

I want to fill their asses and vagines with potstickers, have them shoot out and catch them with chopsticks

Attached: floyd creepy.jpg (2010x954, 208.2K)

>freakish mutants and human hybrids or clones

Attached: parrot-fish.jpg (845x1080, 250.6K)

100%. I'm sure there are some underground labs out there built before the pyramids

>Source??

This world is fucking nuts that's my source