Doing any harm to your loved one is degenerate

What is even the point to beat your gf ?

If she is cheating just dump her

Attached: 1644421082998.webm (576x1024, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDN9i6fGGRM
bitchute.com/video/u4sDthEnAk8F/
bitchute.com/video/nr6hpqDFFSCd/
bitchute.com/video/ZJaOO5XY588R/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Beatings of cheating whores (male and female) should be encouraged to build a society that values family and bonds over adultery and irresponsibility

Cuck

>What is even the point to beat your gf ?
>If she is cheating just dump her
You beat her then throw her out John-Paul. Less chance of her trying to come crawling back.

Well, you have to be a cuxk to stay with a cheating gf/wife even after a beating

why is bitch baldig
wtf hairline

She looks insufferable, and most probably deserved the "beating"

No. Women deserve beatings.

Is not balding little brain, some aryans have big heads, that's why we outperform your kind in inventions.

Spare the rod spoil the child

Why dis bitch looking like a Code Lyoko character?

Ummm first of all she's 13 and shouldn't even have a bf. No one should. You should have one man/woman in your life and that's it

Whoever tells you any different, is an absolute Tyrone.
What I wanted to say.... IF you chose once and for all, you'd choose better, and not as early as her. And we'd end all this shit. Arrest everyone who had sex, who even kissed more than one woman/man ever

depends on your intelligence level. stupid people are like animals and beatings might help them

Came here to say this. You hit a woman like you would hit a child or a dog. Beating out of anger and causing injury is degenerate.

She indeed is lmao

She is a french speaking belgian known in France to have jailed a black fitness influencer on false accusations of harassment and sending dick pics lmao, he got released months after and almost got jailed in return haha

She's not your child, your beating her, bruising her because you're angry not to teach her to learn anything.

Than everyone would be locked up, not realistic, take away no fault divorce and punish cheaters in marriage

>loving a cheater
cuck

Any discussion on Any Forums where the only solution to the woman problem isn't an immediate end to women's status as free citizens is wrong and pointless.

This clown world only ends once women are property.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDN9i6fGGRM

5 causes of gender dysphoria

based bald and bankrupt tier answer favela bro
keep it up!

Not beating them is doing them more harm in the long run.

>male pattern baldness
>hides neck
That's not a woman

>letting your woman fuck other males even after a beating
cuckoldry. Kill her.

Control your anger and move on, no real man would ever beat a woman

no real man wouldn't clean his wife's pussy after the bulls are done with her

if she cheats then she immediately stops being a loved one

Attached: 1613243449901.webm (476x266, 765.67K)

>user... I heard you saying funny things on me...

Attached: 49mdknk5frt71.jpg (640x700, 77.6K)

Attached: 1623283506910.webm (540x590, 2.85M)

Attached: 1625297042597.webm (480x268, 1.9M)

Attached: 1625920459211.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Attached: 1625920540786.webm (336x256, 1.63M)

Attached: 1631569938461.webm (636x382, 181.48K)

Based.

Attached: KUFFAR SLUT.webm (266x480, 902.75K)

Attached: 1632290264163.webm (480x270, 2.85M)

CDC talking glowie fuck

> never a reason to hit a woman
> from an Irishman even
Somebody get the bill burr clip, another one has gone astray

Attached: BASHING A WHORE.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

Attached: 1633756910699.webm (720x790, 1.24M)

Attached: 1639086409590.webm (368x660, 617.98K)

Life as a sub-8 male is a scam. Competing with 10 million other men for chad's sloppy leftovers is cucked. I therefore dedicate my life to hating women and wasting gov resources. I bludge on cenno. I've never worked a day in my life. I've never paid a cent in income tax. I'll never repay my HECS debt. I fake suicide attempts to waste gov resources. I've cost the state health department over 24k this year lone. I receive gov subsidised antidepressants and flush them down the toilet. I trash public bathrooms. I chadfish roasties and stand them up on dates. I've stood up over 100 whores. I've made them waste hundreds on fuel and ubers. I wank to gore videos of women getting tortured and decapitated. Is that normal?
Here are some videos about my chadfish adventures.
Part 1:
bitchute.com/video/u4sDthEnAk8F/ (embed)
Part 2:
bitchute.com/video/nr6hpqDFFSCd/ (embed)
And a new part 3:
bitchute.com/video/ZJaOO5XY588R/ (embed)
Pic related is a 20 yr slut I stood up at an art gallery last week. She caught the train into the city and waited 57 minutes.

Attached: dumb whore waits 57 min to be stood up.png (4000x1000, 1.42M)

for years ive noticed womens preference for dating guys with anger issues. for a long time i thought it was because this behavior from men registered as some kind of 'alpha male' to the female mind and was attractive that way. but after a lot of consideration i realized the truth.

women love goading their bfs with anger issues into hitting them because it confers to them total control, authority, and power in the relationship.

women always take selfies of themselves after their bf hits them and they will post the selfie to social media for sympathy points and attention-- and to ruin their bfs social life and reputation; or alternatively they simply keep the seflies saved and use it as blackmail against their boyfriends

women get annoyed and upset when they run into guys without anger issues. women are lazy and they like relationship "cheat codes". they want the most authority and leverage over a man, and in the quickest, easiest way possible. and this kind of blackmail gives them that quick, easy leverage

Attached: q2rnasL.gif (320x240, 526.48K)

Attached: roastie gets toasty.png (4000x1142, 2.71M)

sometimes they talk over you. sometimes they think they are more than breeding vessels.

when you dont put woman in their place, you end up like the west. femanist shitsholes & incel weak men

I mean if she cheats she deserves it but at that point it's not even worth it. Hell, they like getting beat so they can show off their bruises and whine about how strong they are for attention.
The best thing you can do is not give a shit about women. It hurts them the most when you don't care about their emotions or behavior. It means that they don't have control over you and they freak the fuck out. Not giving a shit and knowing that you can live without them is the ultimate key to happiness and they'll never have hold over you if you live by this.

If you don't know why, she will

I hate women. I jerk off everyday to ISIS attacks on euroaches, I jerk off everyday to the bombing of m*drid subway, to Bataclan, to trucks running over euroaches in France and Germany like the sack of pus they are, to Ebba the little hoe who dropped dead like a sack of shit, to the two euroach whores beheaded in Morocco, nothing pleases me more than seeing infidel sluts killed in the most gruesome way possible, be it at the hands of my Arab and Berber brothers or at the hands of my black brothers.
White women will be extinct before the century ends.

Attached: EBBA THE INFIDEL SLUT.jpg (1274x2726, 352.69K)

Attached: ruCXEx0.gif (417x400, 2M)

- to teach her a lesson
- coz she was asking for it
- coz she deserved it
- because it makes u hard
- because it feels right
- to shut her up
etc, etc ,etc

It's because of retarded hairstyles. Google "traumatic alopecia". Black chicks have it especially bad: their hair are constantly strained in african pigtails.

Attached: black qts balding from dreads.jpg (474x592, 103.2K)

I would have a threesome with the both of those prime pieces of sweet young pussy.

>If she is cheating just dump her
That rewards her and the guy she's fucking, FYI. You'd be the only loser in that scenario.

Based Jerry Lawler