Can't you just get the jab and live with myo/pericarditis for the rest of your life and give up weightlifting/exercise...

Can't you just get the jab and live with myo/pericarditis for the rest of your life and give up weightlifting/exercise and let all your small businesses die so that this faggot's diseased slampig can continue living her shitty life until she inevitably breaks the toilet paper while wiping her ass and dies of sepsis?????

YOU need to get the jab and wear a bubble so SHE doesn't have to, don't you get it you selfish fucks!?

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-102849_Chrome.jpg (1080x1918, 768.82K)

>old gray haired father
>kid is autistic retard
well at least his yoshi shirt is cool

>well at least his yoshi shirt is cool
>flag
checks out that you're a fag

Why are we still having this conversation? The vaccine doesn't stop transmission. There is no discussion to be had here, unless she wants all of society to lockdown forever so that she can feel safe, there is nothing else to debate.

Oh no no no, USAfaggots are fucking fags!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-104204_Google.jpg (1080x1314, 106.91K)

>get your shot or my shot won't work
There is freedom of movement. Just move to a different part of Canada, troons ;)

>8% of Canadian women
Canucks are so fucking disgusting that their women desert them for smelly clams.

>rest of your life
All two to five years of it.

Wtf

Attached: SmartSelect_20220209-084629_DuckDuckGo.jpg (796x1020, 323.97K)

Actuall that kids life is the first good reason to take the vaccine I have seen yet. Also rethink your life OP. I am unvaccinated because I cannot by my conscience use products tested or manufactured or developed using cell lines from abortions. I would be quite happy to die to save that kids life though OP. You are worthless.

If picking on that kid gives your life meaning then you have no life

Holy shit, it’s Gavin kek

Attached: F9EF177B-6C7A-4210-8613-B4107F4A5A5D.jpg (480x360, 11.34K)

Uh... why not just get the jab if you are so afraid of infection? I mean, the jab works protecting the jabbed, not?

I got vaxxer, got covif and now I have pain in my chest. But I would have ended up on a ventilator if I wasn't vaccinated.

Immunocompromised? She needs to be more worried about PCP, toxoplasma, histoplasma, or MAC/MAI. Covid is the least of her worries.

If defending that kid gives your life meaning then you have no life

Do you know what an immune system is?

not my problem

Was my first thought, too
Kek

This is why we can't have nice things.

Attached: 2085900.jpg (874x1326, 129.13K)

>IFOP estimated that 90% of French people are heterosexual

INEFFECTUAL BOT TEXT
>010101 reboot

Check my math here but
>8% of women are fags
>4% of overall population are fags
>women are 50% of population
>Therefore, 0% of men are fags
This can't be right, can it?

This. It's all so tiresome. But really we can thank the government and media. For 10+ years both have been focusing on minorities of many kinds and insisting that the majority has to accommodate the minority. In many people's heads it has almost become a hard rule (you MUST do what you can for minorities).
These retards don't understand that a normal person doesn't want to have their life changed to accommodate a small minority.

Who says that's what gives his life meaning? That's a pretty stupid leap to make.

My friend is vaxxed and immunocomrpomised.
When he got covid it lasted 3 days instead of the usual half a day for normal people.

This stuff about dying is pure hysteria.