DUDE JUST WORK FOR 50 YEARS

Attached: 1544731027943.jpg (586x524, 42.05K)

>How much money?
>How much money?
>How much money?
>How much money?
>How much money prime Minister? >How much money?
>How much money?
>How much money did your wife spend mister trudeau?
>How much money?
>How much money?

Attached: 1643194775751.jpg (1024x691, 89.47K)

>DUDE, JUST LIE DOWN IN YOUR BED UNTIL YOU DIE

and don't you try to give me that bullhonkey about spending the time "bettering yourself", i know couple of people like you and they're just a waste of space

>you must pay old men to use their urrf

:(

Kek. Neeting since 14 years. Only working black

Calm down Doreen.

A good metric for yourself is asking "if everyone in the world was doing generally what I'm doing, would we all be fucked?" Put your shopping cart away, faggot.

I started working at 18 and am on-track to retire around 50-52. That's over 30 years of working to retire.

I should have gotten a government job, achieved pension then worked part time at a book store or some shit

i'm not going to work with all these mandates barring me from society that's for sure, imagine wageslaving just to be able to only buy groceries and go home, sounds like a great life.

>Put your shopping cart away, faggot.
Globohomo supermarket chains don't deserve any respect

Even if you squander it, at least you have the opportunity to better yourself compared to having no opportunity to better yourself being a braindead wageslave.

If you worked for 10 to 15 years at a reasonably paid job, while living at home and investing all income you could be sustainably NEET by 33.

don't put it back for the grocery store, put it back for the overworked 16 year old white kid kek, i worked two of those cart pushing jobs and it was a fucking nightmare to see all sorts of neglect, but to be fair i quit instead of sucking up to their selfishness

stfu faggot nigger bitch

why couldn't i be a son of billionaire or a king or a prince or anyone with business that run itself

fuck working fuck this life and fuck you

house of commons debates are hilarious

>reasonably paid job
So a job that requires over $20,000 cash payment upfront and at least 2 years of schooling and several more years being someone's low paid bitch.

you'll still be looked down upon even by yourself because we live in a 'society' ...
you either need to be filthy rich or an owner of something that will make you look busy while doing nothing

t. wagecuck

Lift weights. Lack of desire to work is merely a symptom of low testosterone. When you turn into an estrogenic person you become lazy and unmotivated.