A group of conservatives in PA

are working together to provide Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine prescriptions to people who want an alternative to hospitalization or who want to hedge themselves against taking the vaxxx for “protection”

Tiktok creators (one being a failed comedian creator turned failed social justice warrior creator turned failed doxxer) have conspired to shut this operation down. One of these creators (picrel) is a PharMD who works from home selling breast milk supplements and also doxxes people on the internet so they are taking it very personally.

Just look at the look in her eyes now that she thinks she has someone new by the balls to cancel. all of this over a group 1,000 miles away (she’s from MS) not harming her in the slightest.

Again look at the look on her face and in her eyes while explaining this scenario. The left has gone full batshit crazy and are out for blood.
Why do leftists seethe so hard at rightoids taking control of their own personal health? There has to be something they aren’t telling us about these vaccines. What is it?

As a bonus, she’s got GIANT khazar milkers so there’s one redeeeming quality.

Attached: 2101DB46-AA46-49E3-BA08-907C6B7EF588.jpg (1125x1778, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc27.com/news/local/lebanon/palmyra-restaurant-facebook-page-spurs-investigation-over-access-to-unproven-covid-treatments/amp/
dailydot.com/irl/pharmacist-steven-brandenburg-covid-vaccine-tiktok/?amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone needs to take away the markers from this chick. Painted eyebrows on that face, makes me want to vomit

Just contact her and her family until she realizes the sword cuts both ways

Funnily enough, her “logo” is a pair of glasses with eyebrows above
Actually, it’s not funny at all

Who needs a prescription? This is the gayest thing I have ever seen, go online and get exactly the same generics for Hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin at a cheaper price without needing to even speak to these people or leave your house. I ordered both online and it arrived in a week here: reliablerxpharma.com

Even then it's none of her business. Moral busybodies need to fuck off or learn that there's consequences to sticking their noses in other people's business

The point is that peoples lives are being destroyed over doing exactly what you just described. This has now turned into a major news story in the region.

> abc27.com/news/local/lebanon/palmyra-restaurant-facebook-page-spurs-investigation-over-access-to-unproven-covid-treatments/amp/

This bitch looks familiar. Isn’t this the bitch who worked at Walgreens or something and was doxing people using their confidential computer system?

The person in the OP was “swatted” for doing this same thing to someone in Utah a month ago. The local sheriffs department showed up with 3 deputies and knocked on the door to speak calmly with her on her front lawn.

These are the types of people that you must not forget about when the tide turns. They must be cast from society when it does happen.

Attached: D2D0FFAD-480E-41A3-8847-4AC009692F0F.jpg (720x641, 44.61K)

She is the broad who “exposed” the pharmacist that you’re talking about

> dailydot.com/irl/pharmacist-steven-brandenburg-covid-vaccine-tiktok/?amp

Bump

Why does her top say petty?

Bump. Her kind won't learn until they eat the shit sandwich they like to serve everyone else.

Thank you user, people like this are a cancer and the bad part is they have the following and the credentials to seem legitimate.

As stated above, this broad has been doing this for a long time and has yet to be touched.
She seems immune to the efforts against her and had even called out Any Forums specifically before. Is she paid? Is she a shill? Is she protected by (((them)))? She looks quite jewy to me

Attached: CE31E938-191E-4614-BCF3-F7ACE6223B21.jpg (1125x1335, 578.66K)

Part of her “branding” is “the petty journal club” which she thinks she is a journalist who acts against people she doesn’t like for very petty reasons and thinks that leaning into the pettiness will protect her from ridicule

>“He’s white, so they refuse to show his name/face,” user @GlSowhattt accused.

Complete opposite is true actually. A black kid that shot up a school in TX didn't even do hard time. The fuck kind of fantasy world do they live in?

>Just look at the look in her eyes
all I see is Hebrew hatred
also nice double double

Attached: 3B3AA59A-0F34-494A-861D-2FF6C004E320.jpg (750x1082, 347.94K)

I see you are a man of intellect
>also, nice trips

Attached: 2B3AAF75-EF44-4766-BC93-CF3C5130F48E.png (838x766, 389.18K)

What a punchable face and I don't say that very often for females. Nice trips btw.

Attached: BEFE6F8D-796A-4384-8989-29A30CB2298C.jpg (686x526, 57.04K)

You are no fren of mine, mr glowie

Attached: F9322180-A2C1-44B7-B58B-98DAB7F80ED4.jpg (1024x1022, 62.98K)