I constantly see white people make fun of pajeets for arrange marriages. But at the end of the day...

I constantly see white people make fun of pajeets for arrange marriages. But at the end of the day, I get a young virgin bride that I can breed, while you get a white 30 year old used up roastie that can only offer you chad's leftovers and statistically has 50% chance divorcing you and taking half of your money. I don't see what's wrong with arrange marriages. Why aren't you in favour of them?

Attached: How-can-I-inject-some-emo-008.jpg (1200x630, 128.77K)

no dumbass we make fun of you because you shit in the street

fpbp

Flag checks out, how many Canadians are actually in Canada at this point.

lmao stfu jeet go shit in the street

arranged marriage is based. Several of my (white) friends have had arranged marriages (although that's not what they call them.) Very small Christian subculture though. Growing.

>a young virgin bride
Well, yeah, I mean, she is TECHNICALLY virgin if you don't count the times when her uncle brutally raped her in the asshole.

Fpbp based frog user
Why does OP not poo in the loo?

Attached: 511.png (485x723, 467.58K)

This. Even a nigger living in frogland knows the obvious truth.

ARRANGED SHITTING STREET

/thread

Shart's law

>Shart's Law
When you rumble down low, run to the street so your pants don't blow.

Why are you parjeets so slow in every manual task? I ask you to wash my car and you take 2 hours? Disgraceful!

Why yes I shart in mart. Problem?

That's your cousin.

arranged marriages should be the norm in all societies
family heads (father) should pact with another family the terms
fpbp

t. Chad
I've fucked hundreds of girls and virgins are vastly over-rated. Sex is about human intimacy. I couldn't care less about the state of her vagina. Plus virgins tend to be really needy and emotional, probably because society taught them to make a big deal about their first time. Business women, especially if they own their own business are the best.

I'm starting to think that the epidemic of completely trash canadian posters is actually just mudshits and poojeets

Imagine paying full price for used goods or being hedonist who doesn't have a family

Attached: wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1 (1).png (640x363, 101.11K)

this. i'm banging a 32yo nurse atm, shit is so cash. don't underestimate exprience in bed lads

Imagine being a shitskin in Canada