Keep Honking

rumble.com/vuh17g-why-the-establishment-is-terrified-by-the-trucker-convoy-in-ottawa.html
The elite are afraid of the truckers because they're not controlled opposition (despite shill claims to the contrary.)

Attached: keephonking.jpg (2385x1352, 324.1K)

Buy an advertisement

They’re not afraid of the truckers they’re just virtue signaling to other mask cucks. Nobody gives a fuck about yee haw truckers especially when they have no uniform ideology or counter to libtards

They've basically shut down Ottawa and now the honkening is spreading to the US and elsewhere. They're batshit afraid.

6 unarmed men can defeat 2 armed cops
2 men grab each arm of the cop the 3rd grabs gun
Watch how quickly they turn into Cowards
Now you have 2 guns and 2 Bulletproof vest repeat and repeat now you have an army

I recommend www.reddit.com

Things will certainly accelerate now that the US media has broken its silence on the convoy. After the Detroit blockade they can no longer pretend the convoy isn't happening.

Attached: 1644091837254.jpg (960x608, 51.26K)

So are you paid to post or just retarded beyond all human conception? Does your tard wrangler have you pulling out turnips or do you sweep floors at the nut ward?

ABC news surprisingly had a semi fair story about it the other day. Their propaganda is really well polished.

Hi Styx, congrats on the baby news. I've heard Tim and Luke lurking around here too from time to time. Tim says he's browsing reddit, but it's usually/pol shit he brings up.

Boosters killed his last 3 braincells

He said posting the ecelebrity. Fuck off kid.

I'd rather get ideas from someone independent than sit and watch CNN like you and slowly root into my own furniture like a retard.

CBS was pretty much "anti-vax radical Nazis threatening our health care heroes".

what an ugly woman

>rumble
are these the guys who offered rogan 100 million to move to their platform? i thought they were a social media site

Why would you recommend a Commie echo chamber unless you yourself a worthless fucking Commie.

Time to break the ties with the queen reptilian.
Wake up leafs.
Embrace the one True Republic.

The elite are worried of another workers revolt. They manage to shutdown Occupy Wall Street with the woke interview to get normies to jump ship. But the Truckers have immunity to it, plus its clearly stated its goal. With the possible spread to the US, its got the weak Biden Admin freaking out.

Rumble is the Jewtube alternative, Trump’s Truth Social will be their social media alternative. I prefer Gab and Bitchute / Odysee, but the more the merrier.

Do you not know the “freedom convoy” was created by a Jew on go fuck me? Everything is fake and gay.