I'm so tired bros

I've been a conspiracy nut since the late 90s, less so now than earlier, I believe fewer conspiracies now than ever before. Also been on Any Forums since the late 00s.
I have never been more demoralized about the future of the world than I am now.
There is almost nothing that isn't worse now than it was 20 years ago, and as far as I can see it only looks to get worse in the future.
I've been on a roller-coaster of emotions these past 20-some years, sometimes thinking the future looks bleak, other times that it looks bright. But I have never been as blackpilled as I am right now.
Everyone is a fucking loser, society is a joke and I just want to see the world burn at this point. Am I wrong in this? Can things be fixed? Will a world war only help them solidify their power?

Attached: 1613824701380.gif (640x475, 324.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

library.dhammasukha.org/uploads/1/2/8/6/12865490/the_path_to_nibbana__d_johnson_f18.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=szikg74kgnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well, if you would entertain a perhaps radically different perspective for a minute
we are the heirs of our karma
usually when we talk about how bad "the world" is we mean the human world, the world of humans
and that world is just a reflection of our minds
i.e. if you have people shooting drugs on your porch and breaking your window to steal change out of your car, it's because they are not happy people
and why are we not happy?
well, it's a bit like we're all sick, but we have no idea about the disease or medicine
there are ways to treat oneself to cure the unhappiness, but most people have no idea about them
they're old, and they're free
they're like exercise, but hardly anyone does any of it
here it is:
library.dhammasukha.org/uploads/1/2/8/6/12865490/the_path_to_nibbana__d_johnson_f18.pdf
try it for long enough to see that it works for yourself, and you might see the world quite differently

Just sit back and enjoy these last remaining good days. The entire world is turning to shit anyway because of the magnetic pole shift.
The magnetic pole shift is responsible for everything that is happening at the moment, it is driving climate change and affecting the mental health of every single creature on earth, not just us humans.
We are facing a near extinction level event, and it is happening right now (within 100 years left)

calm down busta rhymes

Thanks, I'll have a look at it.
You do sound exactly like other Thai's I know, I really like Thai's ability to see good in almost any situation, and be fulfilled and happy. I do my best to live in the moment, but I find it to be harder as time progress and things become increasingly worse.
I have travelled to 20+ countries, some for extended periods of time, and I've seen many cultures from the inside in a different way than most travelers do.
I have carried a monk to a temple in Thailand for his, what do you call it? ehh, like his "inauguration".
I have lived with Maori's in New Zealand where i was taught Haka and much of their culture.
I have danced a war-dance with a Chieftain on Hawaii.
Also been in the military and speak 7 languages.

>I'm so tired bros
This is so fucking simple holy shit just take a nap

Attached: 1631464426488.jpg (640x480, 33.66K)

Do you have children?

Shits fucked aye.

Pussy.
If you knew what was at stake you wouldn't wuss out.

The magnetic poles are shifting, it's not like Earth itself is about to tilt over.
Maybe we'll get to have 3 poles, or maybe 1, or the two we have will stabilize at new points, it's hard to tell exactly what will happen. But they are indeed moving rapidly these past few years.

move to russia
live your life

Good advices

Attached: 1643797539551.jpg (702x733, 100.99K)

It's the kind of tired sleep doesn't cure.

Can't. Do have wife.

Don't loose hope. Maybe AI will take over and either kill or sterilise all humans, best case scenario but still not entirely unlikely.

Fix yourself. The only real thing you can do. And stay safe.
And remember, immortality is not a joke.

You sound very boring

>Fix yourself.
Well I kinda don't know what to improve. I exercise, am never sick, have no debt, got a house, car, boat and camper, got a good job, wife, frens.
STILL I perceive the world as being worse of for each year that goes by.

The magnetosphere is also drastically weakening.
This is going to fuck up global agriculture and trade.

I am thoroughly uninteresting and prefer it that way.

>This is going to fuck up global agriculture and trade
how so?

for all it's worth, i'd join your guitar noise band if you had one.
kek

Attached: eattherich.jpg (1846x1825, 665.33K)

>Can't
why?

Attached: 1644360387222.jpg (640x480, 88.07K)

Children are liabilities with whats coming now.

>I've been a conspiracy nut since the late 90s, less so now than earlier, I believe fewer conspiracies now than ever before.
Are you kidding? I was an X-Files kid who scoured the early conspiracy scene. I first read the Dulce Book in 05. If anything I believe MORE than I did then. The final conspiracy theory is that all of the conspuracy theories are true.

go extinct then retard

Attached: 1644318722091.gif (300x164, 1.48M)

>I believe fewer conspiracies now than ever before
>I have never been more demoralized about the future of the world than I am now.
?

Attached: 1640610697282.png (640x724, 491.71K)

With a weakened magnetosphere we are vulnerable to space and solar weather affecting our atmosphere. It changes all weather systems on Earth and exposes us to ultra high doses of ultraviolet radiation. This affects ecosystems at its core and agriculture as a whole.

If you have a kid you probably will midwit. So many fools cant see a basic correlation between liability and real long term survival.

"We's gots to outbreed the invaders. White Powa!"

Thats the part I'm confused about

t. Greta Thornberg
Educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=szikg74kgnM

Doctor's say my cum wont work, and after thorough testing, I've come to the same conclusion. But life is fine without kids, not going to adobt.

Your not alone user, just sit it out