If Biden had a single brain cell...

If Biden had a single brain cell, he would realize that fucking with Russia is playing right into China’s hands and pushing them closer together in cooperation to nullify the US. Just give Ukraine to the Russians. Long term geopolitically, this is the winning move by far.

Attached: B2F7F31E-D986-4DD7-AF80-215625C716F5.jpg (790x557, 109.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/unpacking-the-russian-chinese-joint-statement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If OP had a single brain cell, he would look at central banking patterns and realize he's been played.

Fuck that, I'm sick of communists. I hate Russia and China. Everyone loves to say that fighting those countries would start ww3. Bullshit. I say we all get together and hand their assess to them.

>we
Fight your own wars amerikike golem. The rest of the world wants you yankees to fuck off and stop pushing your globohomo imperialism.

Attached: usa.png (499x500, 539.58K)

I suggest to read this in it's entirety and then continue well onto the comment section:

thesaker.is/unpacking-the-russian-chinese-joint-statement/

Come to your own conclusions. The Western propaganda machine is everywhere.

Attached: hahahaha.png (747x348, 38.27K)

Here's another image from the comment section on the thread.

Attached: the suicide cult of the west.png (783x532, 81.38K)

Cuz Russia would rather ally with a far away imperialist and fight their nuclear armed biggest economical giant of neighbour. If US is smart, they should be friendly with both of them and get out their space. Taiwan and SCS for China, Crimea for Russia.

Russia has no intentions of taking over Ukraine.
If Ukrainians are retarded enough to try and start shit up, they're only asking for an excuse to be mauled to death.
If Americans are retarded enough to believe anyone but their suicide cult cares about "defending" Ukraine, you're also asking to be mauled to death.

In the end, what's questionable are China's, Iran's and Russia's true intentions - and whether the nuclear threat will come from the hands of Israel or not.

Too late for that. It was started long before Biden and will carry on as it had been for the last two decades. The US had a chance to get us on their side, but decided not to

US is facing economical collapse.
Russia announced in 2021 it will begin to remove all US dollar assets from it's wealth fund.
You know what happens when one tries to free himself from Jewish backed currency? Chances are Biden is demented enough to go through with it, except this time around - the idiots will go and kill each other while the smart seize military power and cause a worldwide insurrection against the demon puppets of the Rothschilds.

Fuck those Russian mongol rapists to hell

>Long term geopolitically, this is the winning move by far
it's not that obvious, because other european countries won't allow it and if (big IF) western europe would decide to fight vs. russia over ukraine and usa wouldn't join, then that would be official end of nato and any american influence in europe.
geopolitically use wouldn't exist at all in europe anymore.

As if Biden has any say in it kek

>memeflag
Your opinion is nullified

Attached: 9B0B91E3-5BFF-4D2B-A5FC-FE12AF78A1CF.jpg (600x345, 35.52K)

Last time it took the entire kiked world to stop Germany once Hitler motivated whites beyond belief.
This time around, it's Russia, China and Iran. The globohomo can hope to either use the Samson option or attempt to corrupt either of those three. I pray that the Jewish corruption and immigration is identified before it wriggles itself anywhere else.

still less trucks than Ottawa

>american
Your opinion is worthless and to the detriment of the world.

Attached: 1629013767837.jpg (512x532, 298.51K)

>Russia is playing right into China’s hands
user, stop...

What are the chances Russia and Iran (and preferably the rest of Europe) can take on China and dismantle the golem before it does any harm?

And how exactly would this be a bad thing? The U.S.A. needs to be isolationist for a generation or three, anyhow. NATO is and always HAS been a fucking joke. When you have ONE guy out of a team providing ALL the resources, information, and technology, in order for the team to declare success...well, that's NATO in a nutshell. We bend over backwards for our "allies" just for them to talk shit, and treat us like shit abroad. Europe can continue to suck nigger/chink/commie dick until it rots away. The U.S. is better off without Europe at this point.

>The US had a chance to get us on their side, but decided not to
Youre not as adept to Russian geopolitics as you think you are.

The US doesn’t operate based on pragmatic geopolitical interests, it’s a dying empire entering the looting phase mired in an insane state religion that is not capable of aligning itself with conservative, Christian, European nations.

It's the other way around - Europe is better off without US. Nobody wants you, not even your own people.

>we
You don’t have a state or a government, there’s no we. You and I are just guys living in territory occupied by the most degenerate and evil abomination of a country to ever exist

>take on China and dismantle the golem
Those are two different things and "dismantling" China was never the point. The golem is a single individual person that walks the earth today.

Mongolia STROOOOOOOONK

hope you get nuked kek.
chances are the demented dummy you overwhelmingly elected gets you there

I hope Russia wipes Ukraine off the map. Fuck Ukraine

> russia, china and _mongolia_
i lold

Don't forget about Israel.

>elected
lel

>This time around, it's Russia, China and Iran.
It's a lot more than those 3. Russia has a defense pact with CSTO allies. China has a military alliance with North Korea. Iran has Axis of Resistance. If the US is dumb enough to attack Russia over Ukraine, China takes Taiwan, North Korea takes the South and Iran gets the Middle East to rise up against Israel. Suddenly it's a 4 front war. Biden is a demented old globohomo fuck. Trump would have never allowed this to happen. Notice how cool he was with everyone during his term.

Wtf I love Biden now

>If Biden had a single brain cell,
he suffers from dementia

Hes funnelling money through crack pipe funds for niggers. Litterally

In all seriousness though it’s not as if Biden is making the decisions. He can be dropped like a hot potato at any moment

Nobody in the American elections has mattered for the past 80+ years.
Trump is just as much of a lost cause as the rest of them.