Brit/pol/: warcat *Edition

PM reshuffles cabinet as NHS backlog plan unveiled
>Boris Johnson has embarked on a mini-reshuffle of his cabinet, appointing Chris Heaton-Harris as chief whip. Jacob Rees-Mogg becomes the minister for Brexit opportunities and government efficiency and Mark Spencer replaces him as Commons leader. The health secretary has also been setting out delayed plans to tackle England's NHS backlog in the Commons

Britain will not flinch over Ukraine, Boris Johnson tells Russia
>Boris Johnson told Moscow that support to Europe and Nato "will remain unconditional and immovable".

Attached: IMG_20220202_123654.png (1080x1232, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/linmeitalks/status/1491172650714275841
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1559291/covid-vaccine-sajid-javid-health-workers-latest-news
cityam.com/treasurys-4-3bn-fraud-write-off-likely-to-be-eclipsed-by-20bn-covid-loan-defaults-as-cbils-and-bbls-are-not-repaid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retailer Primark has announced it will launch an exclusive clothing range with the bakery chain Greggs, sparking a mixed response on social media.
>A limited-edition, 11-piece clothing collection will be available in 60 Primark stores later this month. Greggs will also open a 130-seater café in Primark's flagship Birmingham store. More details of what will be included in the clothing range will be shared nearer the launch date, but photos of a hoodie featuring the Greggs logo and the message "It's a pastry thing" written along one arm have been published.

I just can't help but feel somehow britpol had a hand in this

Opurrrator

Attached: 1644276580666.png (594x724, 396.4K)

reminder that anglo scum could never win single battle in europe nor take an cm of their land and their royal bloodline is french and you sold out to jew

Attached: yande.re 783663 animal_ears arlene_(ju) cleavage daiwa_scarlet_(umamusume) swimsuits tail uma_musume_pretty_derby wet.jpg (3715x4768, 2.78M)

Attached: 1642432886664.jpg (518x620, 89.57K)

>10kg package full of catnip hash

Attached: 1581375784990.jpg (396x396, 29.31K)

Primark - Greggs is the most ambitious crossover this century!!

Medicats are illegal in some countries

If Scotland loves niggers and Pakis so much why doesn't England just move em all there. Rebuild the wall and tell Scotland they can have independence.

Attached: paki cunt.webm (640x360, 2.13M)

finally get to eat a sausage roll with a knife and fork in public

Anyone else disgusted by Sadiq Khan's sexist attack on Cressida Dick lads? Notice how he doesn't make the same criticism of his male boss regarding responsibility for juniors in an organisation.

Cressida Dick Internet Defence Force assemble.

Attached: Catford Cat.jpg (376x313, 52.93K)

Does Sad Iq even have the power to decide who the MET top dog is?

Attached: he who dares.webm (480x480, 2.76M)

Probably, I imagine an appointment as political as met chief is a political appointment rather than an internal promotion system.

His own foot.

>If Scotland loves niggers and Pakis so much
Who made the immigration policies?

Lads how normal is it for an employer to tell you that owning a smartphone is a requirement for the job? I'm not pleased about the idea of shelling out however much it is for a smartphone these days. I told them I have an old phone and barely use it they probably thought I was mental.

mobile.twitter.com/linmeitalks/status/1491172650714275841
> Zeze tell them again please
>Her mum was a single mum- no financial help, yet was able to put ze through private school - primary and secondary and now owns a few properties!
Boomer minstrel BAMES are telling porky pies again. “No financial assistance”? The teat of the state near left their mouths, even if they received little family support (which lmao, black single mum as per)

why is it a requirement?

Poitiers.

Storm Huntley is a nasty piece of work

Dunno, they just said it was necessary and that I should think about getting one.

Ask for a company phone duh

Is that a NIGGER?

This, and regularly break it for an expensive repair/upgrade until they stop being gay.

You probably need it to install their employee app (check customer records, your annual leave records, etc).

They should give you a company phone. It's quite standard for them to provide since covid. All my work gear was given to me.

corrr, you’re getting work gear? well jelly

Fidget spinners .

But that shouldn't be a surprise given the nature of the show

>Javid’s vax U-turn is not only wrong but it’s also dangerous, says CAROLE MALONE.
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1559291/covid-vaccine-sajid-javid-health-workers-latest-news

Anyone about that can throw their willy up me bum?

Our royal bloodline is German

Everything is done online now. Especially since COVID19.
I'm also looking for a job and the reliance and emphasis on technology is a shock.

If they want you to have a piece of hardware for a job they should provide that hardware to you.

does this imply that id it wasn’t hecking dangerous it’d still be wrong? all covid regulation is post facto rationalisations

>It also gives power to the anti vax movement who had we listened to we’d still be cowering behind closed doors in lockdown. Or worse.

A female version of james whale.

There is no magic money tree she says ignoring the fact that the government are quite happy to use our money for billions of cash giveaway

>Treasury's £4.3bn fraud write-off likely to be eclipsed by £20bn Covid loan defaults as CBILs and BBLs are not repaid.
cityam.com/treasurys-4-3bn-fraud-write-off-likely-to-be-eclipsed-by-20bn-covid-loan-defaults-as-cbils-and-bbls-are-not-repaid/

Chase out the huns, replace with a Briton .