Aus/pol/ - As if you cunts fell for this psyop

Attached: bright light i see tonight.jpg (825x1076, 900.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ01Hk7-m9U&ab_channel=MessengerBoy
youtube.com/c/indycar/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kino pic boongbro

Attached: bac.png (312x322, 112.69K)

How does one join ISIS?
Asking for a fren.

Attached: Mujahid provides cover to his brother in Islam.webm (854x480, 2.42M)

Is that where i didn't get vaccinated and am still working?

>How does one join ISIS?

Attached: B0B3E98E-EAC5-4A57-B51F-0E762242A8C3.jpg (225x281, 10.86K)

pretend to be bleeding heart
join red cross or some shit
go to afghanistan

im moving to canada

what are some good YT channels to follow? no schizo replies

i like harald baldr but he is in nepal i dont care for nepal

the racer's war on everything is a good podcast imo

Beckmans dog training

That’s not a bad idea, could do worse

Mighty falcon fixed with zipties

Reminder craig and c kyle are vaccinated queers who openly admitted to fucking fags and trannies.

Who here /NEET/pilled and/or DSPatrician?

Attached: 1614665610199.png (611x669, 88.58K)

BOSI CALLING OUT AFP AND ASIO
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ01Hk7-m9U&ab_channel=MessengerBoy

Why is he calling himself out like this

Liam embodies courage as a virtue, he went into the lions den, named the international Jew, without fear or concern for his own safety, nor investment in the outcome of his actions. Sure things could have gone smoother, battles never go the way one imagines they will, but he acted in best interest of his fellow man, regardless of how you feel about what he said.

All virtues exist between two vices, in this case were analysing Courage. Courage exists between Cowardice and Bravado.

Siméon Boikov embodies Cowardice and Bravado, when confronted with a citizen with genuine concerns, grievences being aired on behalf of his fellow man, instead of acting with virtue in kind, Siméon chose to be a Coward, but a man like Siméon is arrogant and can't back away from his own ego so he engaged his Bravado and attacked Liam.

Firstly, what place does such a man have running for public office? Ego and arrogance, cowardice and bravado, are these traits we want in our leaders?

Liam will be vilifed and Boikov celebrated and the cycle will go on. So what justice is this? How have we strayed so far from the path of virute? What do we take away from this?

Be like Liam, be brave, act without regard for your personal safety and don't be invested in the outcome of your actions. Don't expect justice from amoral men, you'll never get it.

>there is no justice, there. is. just. us.

Attached: 1644374223903.jpg (551x463, 37.67K)

ask me about my snake cunts

Do you think richard pusey posts here?

What sorta snake?

Glownigger be gone

Attached: liam asio.jpg (825x1076, 909.82K)

The key to undermining western democracy is to undermining the education system. The philosophy of Plato and Socrates are the cornerstones of western democracy.

Socrates was a great critic of democracy, he didn't believe the average person to be well educated enough to cast a vote, but in true egalitarian fashion he believed that it was encumbent then on the society to educate these people in morals and ethics.

Plato's republic furthered this idea that every citizen should be philosophically minded by promoting public education and social programs like paying the poor to attended the theatre.

This focus on public education as the cornerstone of western democracy is supposed to create strong morals and ethics in the broader civilization, the idea of universal forms and man's struggle to achieve the perfection of the universal form thru continuous improvement of man's understanding of himself.

True philosophical morals and ethics, have been stripped from the education system and replaced with Marxist Lenninist "cultural relativism" the idea that morals and ethics are not absolute and relative to the situation a version of Sophistry heavily curated to social control.

The solution. Teach children morals and ethics again, develop young minds to question their own opinions constantly in the persuit of higher truth.

Attached: 1643673150526.jpg (719x626, 330.22K)

How big is it

kill it

friendlyjordies
really explains how criminal our govt is

brittany higgins looks pretty classy when shes dolled up you wouldnt know shes a bit of a slapper

Does he still shill for Labour?

doesnt explain how shit labor is though im so sick of all this energy going into inanity

see

huh I thought he shot himself with his own dropped rifle, but he got shot coming down from that rise

They both glow?

Thanks fellas. She's a nice constricter, commonly referred to as a carpet. Eats anything it can fit in its gob. This girls got green and blue with the red affiliment. possums and rats are being really fuckin quiet lol. Snake shit stinks though.

>BOSI CALLING OUT AFP AND ASIO
>youtube.com/watch?v=gJ01Hk7-m9U&ab_channel=MessengerBoy
Hoodie and glowsi both glow but in different ways classic devide and conquer

what are the political implications of dropping her off at the local council chambers?

Make it a bread, brother.

Attached: apu soldier.png (2085x1628, 732.3K)

go doctor tomorroow

Aaron Haywood 4.0

NTT Indycar. It's like F1 without the niggerfaggots

youtube.com/c/indycar/videos