Canada Freedom Convoy General /CFCG/ #442 - Still Holding EDITION

VIDS:
>That one no one like[LIVE]
youtube.com/watch?v=j5udXHRsq9I
>Viva on the Street[LIVE]
youtube.com/watch?v=T3tlFgwZzmE
>WARCAMPAIGN [LIVE]
youtu.be/QWvB0meR4RE

>THE LIBERAL PARTY IS BREAKING APPART (ENGLISH AT 32:55)
youtube.com/watch?v=5rDKBhw6ZRo

>EMERGENCY DEBATE
youtu.be/zT01gcghcQQ

>JUSTIN CASTRO FLEE THE PARLIAMENT DURING QUESTIONS
twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1491136812412436481

>The Great Canadian Freedom Convoy
youtu.be/jzO8pdSeutQ

>Reiner Fuellmich ADDRESS THE GRAND JURY - Day 1
odysee.com/@GrandJury:f/Grand-Jury-1-EN:0

>QRD:
Thousands of trucks across Canada descended onto Ottawa with the goal of freeing the Canadian people from government COVID mandates. The Mayor of Ottawa has now declared a state of emergency

V O T E:
thestar.com/politics/2022/02/06/have-your-say-was-ottawa-right-in-declaring-a-state-of-emergency-due-to-the-protests.html

News:
>Truckers Blockade Canada-US border crossing into Detroit
twitter.com/tr6_guy/status/1490774211245322241
Patriotic High Schoolers Refuse Masks
rumble.com/vuavbm-more-canadian-high-school-students-refusing-to-wear-masks.html
>Trucker Convoy Protest enters 13th Day
ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/ottawa-in-state-of-emergency-fuel-seized-as-truckers-vow-to-stay-on-1.5770774
>Ottawa Mayor declares State of Emergency
theguardian.com/world/2022/feb/07/ottawa-declares-state-of-emergency-as-canada-trucker-protest-paralyses-city
>CTV Poll shows 77% of Canadians support the truckers:
ottawa.ctvnews.ca/community/polls
>54% Canadian support for ending all mandates poll by Angus Reid
twitter.com/AngusReid/status/1488044322192695297

DO YOUR PATRIOTIC DUTY
ALL CANADIANS MUST ATTEND RALLIES IN THEIR PROVINCE NEXT WEEKEND.
REMAIN RESPECTFUL AND DON'T ANTAGONIZE OTHERS OR BREAK THE LAW

>Convoy info
action4canada.com/rallies/
>Donate:
givesendgo.com/FreedomConvoy2022

Previous Thread

Attached: 273433757.jpg (806x601, 141.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6fBFdLGUZw
youtu.be/l-VPLEFzEGM
tiktok.com/@chrisbarber1691/video/7062574398770924806?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
t.me/ImperiumResearchSocial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TRUCKER CONFERENCE
youtube.com/watch?v=x6fBFdLGUZw

>Another Statement
youtu.be/l-VPLEFzEGM

Attached: 273750462.jpg (770x578, 46.63K)

Hello fellow Any Forums users wouldn't it be fun if somebody filled one of those trucks with explosive OKC-style haha

Are we fucked?

Attached: photo_2022-02-09_02-28-43.jpg (734x1280, 90.16K)

Every time another country rebels against their government, there's always one American who won't shut up about how "we're gonna show them how it's done when we decide to start fighting back". Nobody believes you anymore, so either do it or shut the fuck up about it.

Saw another user was making honk-chans so I made one for you too

Attached: Oh_Canada_3.png (1000x1297, 1.01M)

Good morning, occupiers.

Heard you guys had a rough night. Here's a silver lining: you will be found.

- There is no statute of limitations that runs against the Crown for indictable offences. There is going to be someone looking for you until you're caught. Forever.

- For the lawsuits, you're about to find out about the cottage industry of private investigators and process servers who support the civil justice system.

Have a great day.

nigger

Attached: Canadian_Freedom_Convoy_16b (1).webm (600x336, 2.34M)

can someone shoop the worry phone and text
thx

Attached: 96E76CC3-3CF7-4462-9AA7-B05A0B879903.png (287x261, 69.43K)

Honkhonk

Attached: 20220207_143950.jpg (288x400, 71.27K)

When has anybody posting chat messages on this board turned out to not be fake and gay

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I think I'm gonna honk

Attached: 20220209_030202.png (490x536, 349.12K)

Dude seems like he is starting to break

Eat shit you fucking poorfag finn.

>we
Yeah, the Canadian government is definitely fucked.

'Free healthcare' being solely the doctor's labour cost. Anything else healthcare related you have to pay for.

Braaaaaappp!

Attached: 1643762656567m.jpg (681x1024, 65.55K)

Everybody pumped for two more weeks of honking?

Attached: 20220209_010020.jpg (376x339, 119.17K)

Best i can do, take it or leave it

Attached: 1644404594852b.png (287x261, 71.75K)

Www.convoytraitors.ca

We gotta get this taken down they’re doxing protesters and getting them fired by calling their companies.

Spam [email protected]
Email bomb them, subscription bomb them anything ya can to help

My bro is in Ottawa rn and said that the convoy is heading to Toronto today any word on this?

>tiktok.com/@chrisbarber1691/video/7062574398770924806?is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
Convoy "leadership" is sowing discontent

You can tell they're not terrorists because the government always negotiates with terrorists.

If they burnt down a few buildings Trudeau would unironically be at the negotiation table the next day.

I'm in Ottawa right now and I can't find any trucks. Did everybody leave? I guess it was a good time give up, before any of us got in trouble.

She looks like a bucket of leftover kfc with the wing meat arms and them coleslaw thighs.

Why do you want to take it down? It's an advertisement for based companies.

Would trade in a whole gallery of jewish tax-evasion art for a tidy creation like this.

fake + gay
>fog of war

I fell 5 stories. Broke both feet. Went to emerg. Got temp casts. 36 hours later checked into to hospital. Had operation, surgical pins and screws to put heel back together checked out a day and a half later. Never payed a dime

Attached: honksquad.jpg (1920x1080, 883.57K)

Sounds like misinformation, but you don't know, which might be the point.

alberta just lifted their mandates. another victory for freedom

Hey guys i guess it's all over for the ottawa part I mean. Just went outside to bike around and there's only a truck or two left, heard the last guy say, 'heading to Toronto brother'..

Anyway my cousin said the same thing ahhh well! Headed to Toronto it is.

>There is going to be someone looking for you until you're caught

why don't they look for the foreign invaders until they are caught?

Attached: 7CC64C71-35BB-43DF-8991-C3F9EBACCE1C.jpg (1946x3866, 782.9K)

forgot flag, Wei Shin Ping Ching

Poor work.

Guy's I'm heading to Toronto and I'm not even in Ottawa.

>tiktok

Attached: 1639161693485.jpg (400x400, 16.27K)

t.me/ImperiumResearchSocial

To accelerate one of our projects. We need schizos, anons, and scientists help. Feel free to chat back here or join the telegram and chat any data.

We have multiple projects, one of our project is collating all private and public information of special persons of interest/beings (alive or recently alive in the last 50 years) like rudy baldwin, bogdanoff brothers(recently dead) - just like non scam fortune tellers, monks, priests, cultists, and dream seancer that have been given near or a splinter of seeing the future, regressors, reincarnators, etc. - to people also having "extraordinary ability" (could be olympic level or over olympic level) than a normal homo erectus being. Especially those who does not work for money & no histories of being in the news or anything accessible from a public data.

Feel free to share this to anyone you might know.

If u are one of those lucky people, feel free to keep posting on any supernatural or unearthly events and manipulation (whether it's just arg and schizo posts - we would be the ones to collate or prove it's a shitpost) on Any Forums.

The Emperor Protects. They might not know it they were given something that was for the advancement of humanity. Spread the word. Spread this thread.

On my way to Toronto niggers

i don't believe for a fucking second that a single trucker in this protest is following a leader, and anyone that thinks there IS a leader is retarded
it's a fucking JEW getting in front of it for their own personal agenda. ignore them, they can't properly coopt the movement because they aren't even a part of it.

Attached: the suicide cult of the west.png (783x532, 81.38K)

Your mom is sewing a dick back on you after you kill yourself

Flag

There was one video of some guy claiming that, has not been confirmed

indeed. fucking bc better be next and then castreu at the fed level and with the fucking flights. that fucking faggot cunt

Why are people talking about Toronto? What's in there?

Honkhonk

Attached: It does a Roddy good .jpg (376x338, 128.57K)

CSIS shill tactic to try and convince people to leave and that it's over

Sask too but if the feds don't budge it won't matter

What Talmudry is this: Iceland has Rabbis now?

Attached: 1630861304892.jpg (1536x1023, 279.13K)

>Sweden
shitty shill tactic to try and get people to leave Ottawa. stay put.

Sex