I don't hate China

And I don't understand why I should.

I hate anime. I hate ching chong culture. Ninjas are boring. The chinese language is lame. And asian men have small cocks and down syndrome eyes.

Yet I still don't see why i should hate them. Everyone is super loud "REEE I HATE CHINA WAHHH THEY ARE SO MEAN AND INHUMAN AND WAHH GENOCIDE"

I don't give a fuck and most of that is probably anti chinese propaganda.

Attached: MV5BMjMwOTQwMjcxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTk0NjgxMzE@._V1_.jpg (1800x1069, 137.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxwF93wnRQo
youtu.be/FtDxjVCu56E?t=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably because you're as far away on planet earth from them as possible. Same reason I don't understand the gypsy or Russia hate.

I dont think anybody really hates Chinks, more disgusted by them but there isnt much to hate. What most of us hate is their lying cheating government full of rats

you should hate china. but you shouldn't hate chinese people.

They interfere with domestic policy when it comes to industrial and national defense if you cared about any form of nationalism it should concern you; not including any cultural effect either.
youtube.com/watch?v=lxwF93wnRQo

Watch out for those fucking gypsies. They'll get you.

VPN chink detected

Attached: 1579852078912.png (618x616, 59.77K)

China never wanted to get rid of me unlike anglokikes

The rest of the world relies wayyy to much on that corrupt slavery state to produce their stuff for as cheap as possible. Also ching chong culture is dea because of communism. Anime and ninjas are japanese btw

The American has the gall to talk about interfering in industrial and national defense policy? Have you forgotten about your colonies in Europe? We haven't forgotten about Harry Dunn over here, you probably don't even know his name.

Be forced to live around them.

youtu.be/FtDxjVCu56E?t=41

>What most of us hate is their lying cheating government full of rats
is that not every modern government too?

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>anime
Japanese
>Ching Chong culture
While a legitimate complaint, I doubt you can name one thing about their culture
>ninjas
Japanese

You’re not good at this.

Here’s an easy explanation for gypsy hate:

If a person lies, cheats, or steals- they can only do so once. Thereafter people have stopped trusting them. Say you will pay someone tomorrow for a hamburger today and they’ll trust you. Don’t pay them and they’ll never lend you a hamburger again.

Now what would happen if every day you interacted with a new person? Someone you had never met who didn’t know you were a liar and a cheat?

Suddenly lying and cheating works EVERY TIME and you can get away with it. It’s also more profitable than being good.

This is why you can’t trust ANYONE who doesn’t have a city to call home. Wanderers (gypsies, drifters, Jews,…) are all liars and cheats

>Censorious and brutal dictatorship
>Mixes everything bad from communism and globohomo corporatism.
>Has nukes and constantly saber rattles against other nations
>Replaces other cultures with Han Chinese whereever they can
>Cooks animals alive on streetcorners with blowtorches

Don't worry you can keep not giving a fuck when your Sister becomes the concubine of some bugman and you are forced to pick cotton for Nike. In fact, you will be legally required to do so. Your mentality is literally the same of dumb liberal women who cannot fathom why we need fighter jets, because there has been peace the 20 years they have been a live.

>I dont think anybody really hates Chinks

I don't know. Whenever i hear about a chink movie everyone goes "REEE I WON'T SUPPORT CHING CHONG SHIT REEE!". It's worse for videogames, people outright boycotting things like when Don't Starve was bought by some chinese company.

It's like whenever china is mentioned everyone on the internet immediatly goes "OMG I SUDDENLY HAVE MORALS AND I WON'T SUPPORT CHINA BECAUSE UHHH I READ ON REDDIT THAT UHHH... GENOCIDE?!?!"

>Japanese

They are the same as ching land you creepy weeabo

>Censorious and brutal dictatorship

Sounds like everywhere else

>Mixes everything bad from communism and globohomo corporatism.

>Has nukes and constantly saber rattles against other nations

>Replaces other cultures with Han Chinese whereever they can

>Cooks animals alive on streetcorners with blowtorches

This, like Uruguay Mexico and Brazil are the same