Scamdemic

Scamdemic

Attached: 7F8C4EC4-3561-467F-A856-080DB2439F9D.jpg (750x724, 172.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stateofthenation.co/?p=104884
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>big brain Errol Webber here
>not bullshitting you blacks
>you're all unvaccinated
>wow I'm saying exactly what you want to hear
go back to twitter to talk about your antiwhite rhetoric

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

what is that, trillion? wtf

>make product to fill a demand
>it sells well
>t-this is a scam

Does the GOP have more niggers than the left at this point?

>make product
>it doesnt work
>you must take this on a subscription basis
>still doesnt work
>if you dont take this you wont have a job or be welcome in public
>heart failure and other problems balloon out of control
>noone ever made you take it goy

"Lets wax poetic endlessly on the symptom and not the cause"
Join me here please

36 billion 800 million dollars
burger education

yearly shots

>ID: cult
It's billion

you what is fucking crazy about all of that. They have just reported their earnings and they are down about 3%. Bourla also announced today that they expect record revenue by selling for 32 billions of covid-19 jabs and 22 billions of Paxlovid antiviral treatment in 2022.

Didn't they just say they lost money on this shit?

Based negro

their profits are up, but their revenues are down.

but it pretty much does work. boosting is a meme

Attached: FJ5aK_4VcAQY-Dj.jpg (2382x1566, 210.28K)

They don't get to decide when it's over. Even normalfags aren't going to put up with infinite injections. At least that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.

In America, aren't you considered unvaccinated unless you have had the booster?

(((Always was))).
>PFIZER CEO ALBERT BOURLA: The Well-Hidden Back Story
>The Burla rabbis in Jerusalem did not hide their eagerness to say “yes, yes, yes” to the Churchill-Montefiore (Rothschild) pretext letters starting on June 14, 1841.
>For this cooperation, the Rothschilds owed the Burlas eternally.
If you can get by the dogma it's an interesting read.
stateofthenation.co/?p=104884

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-08-08-46-14~3.png (720x1130, 149.89K)

>(((Unvaccinated)))
That dies not mean what you think it means.

Attached: 1635412742185.png (892x700, 251.91K)

>36 billion
>is that a trillion? WTF
Jesus fucking christ. This is the first time a met an American innumerate in the wild. Despite their numbers, I've only read of them online.

Attached: Screenshot_20211230_000038.jpg (1080x1502, 455.39K)

J&J seems satisfied
They just pulled their shot

I've been arguing about this with my family, they still have this old communist mindset that healthcare is a noble humanitarian goal that isn't and shouldn't be tainted by profit motives.
This pandemic gave Pfizer and other pharmaceutical corporations a golden goose that will keep on laying eggs as long as they can convince the governments/people that they need the vaccine.
They don't even pretend that the vaccine will protect you from getting sick, the sales pitch now is that you'll have milder symptoms when you inevitably catch covid.
I got the omicron variant last month, and so did my parents who got their boosters, and a lot of other friends and relatives and we all had mild symptoms, there was no difference at all between vaccinated and unvaccinated at all.

Attached: 1322164307467.gif (320x240, 1.52M)

Intredasting.

Their margin is 12% which is very low, they take roughly 4bn of that in profit, pre-tax. Apple's average margin, meanwhile, is 35%, and the Airpods line alone produce 20bn annual profit. This tweet is aimed at tricking financially illiterate rubes.