Has anyone gotten unsuspended on Twitter before? And how?

Was quite careful to follow their gay rules (never got in trouble for specific tweets or any warnings, timeouts, account locks, etc.) but on 12/6 my account got suspended for spam and platform manipulation. I think it was an error or if they'd at least read my fucking appeals and look at the situation they'd be forced to restore it. I've filed multiple appeals through Twitter and a BBB complaint but all of it went nowhere.
>just make another one
I'm not gonna be a social media outlaw trying to evade suspension if it was bullshit to begin with. I wasn't too big but I know from a friend that there was least one imitator pretending to be me.
Has anyone else been unsuspended or gotten their accounts back? I really miss shitposting with my dudes.
Also wtf was with the banwave on 12/6? Lots of people were suspended for the platform manipulation and spam apparently but never did anything like that before?

Attached: 1643361028361.jpg (425x283, 22.52K)

Ok Trump

Just make another account idiot

No faggot, I'm not gonna bother with changing phone numbers or a VPN for a bullshit suspension

I was suspended on 12/6 as well. I have never even made a post, I just used it to follow various news accounts. It made no sense why I was banned. I emailed Twitter like 20 times and they just ignored them all.
Last week I finally made a new account. Not banned so far. Fingers crossed.

>Twitter
Why

all you faggots should kill yourselves for using that site

Best of luck, fuck these people so much. One theory that went around said the 12/6 banwave was based on specific accounts people followed, do you have any ideas if that was the case for you?

Last time i was on Twitter was 2010. I could see where shit was going and got the fuck out of there. Same with Faceberg. Stay the fuck off those social media shit tips, theyre poison! Yeah sure Any Forums could be considered poison, but in the alcohol sense, moderation is fineā€¦ social media is poison in the TTX sense.

You cant have a soul and not be banned from twitter. Simple truth.

>i use shitter for any reason whatsoever

Attached: 1621510058279.png (600x642, 42.15K)

How else will you send a message to foreigh government leaders or state agents? Think, tool....Think!

>Why yes, I do avoid things, how could you tell?

Attached: 1628060137102.png (849x856, 53.67K)

Aside from shitposting for fun the benefit of Twitter is reaching a large amount of normal people. Good luck making any kind of difference on pol or wherever the fuck else

Agreed on moderation

Do you dumb niggers not realize the utility of having a Twitter account in current year current society?

I'm not going to spell it out but 50% of the content on this board is made up of Twitter screenshots

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Attached: 1643659553236.png (500x500, 153.6K)

Who fucking cares if you're banned?

You can buy thousands of twitter accounts for a few bucks.

Attached: Twitter.jpg (1556x747, 78.39K)

That's not the point dumbass

Attached: 1641883013244.png (435x226, 222.98K)

Really? You your self said..
> the benefit of Twitter is reaching a large amount of normal people.
You can do that better with thousands of bought, botted accounts.

Go and have a normie bitch tier meltdown about your loss of social media priveleges elsewhere faggot, no one cares.

what is tuitter ? never heard

>using twitter
Shiggy

Get on gab.ai

I am and it sucks, literally just infighting and 100% political bullshit

It's not organic and obvious when an account is completely artificial you fucking retard