No White People = No Freedom Convoy 2022

They are there, but in insignificant numbers
-There are natives. There are no blockades.
-I counted 2 Sikhs, they make up over 1/5th of the trucking industry
-some asian supporters, none driving trucks
-some black people, nothing like BLM

Not a racist movement, but dont kid yourself. It isnt really multicultural either. It just had some multicultural supporters

Attached: 1632187272099.jpg (1024x1024, 219.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YGu9nKVt9Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I noticed the same
>some well to do looking natives
>couple scattered asians
>almost entirely white protest
This won't stop at covid measures being undone. This is the start of mass deportations from our country.

Yes white people have historically been the only people on earth to rise up against oppressive governments and create nations and constitutions trying to guarantee individual rights. Other races are natural slaves who could never accomplish any of this. This is why the elites are hellbent on destroying white people so they can rule the world unchallenged

Whites have been gaslit by the media with false accusations of Confederate flags and Swastikas - I hope whites dont go overboard now pretending this is some kind of mass unity. There are some lone supporters but as groups minorities are nowhere to be found

A bit unrelated but I've been seeing lots of whites here in my country, and I mean like the blue eyes, the blonde hair the red pale skin.
I am more on the light skinned spectrum too but I am not white or have blue eyes or blonde hair.
I wonder, could it be true that the ancient Egyptians were white and today we have the majority of shitskins?

Pajeet convoy supporter here. Roughly 20-30% of us support the freedom convoy wholeheartedly. Most won’t go out to physically support it because there’s too much risk of backlash within our own communities. Also it seems like the whites have got it covered as it is. The reality is that the most vociferous mask and vaccine supporters are hyper liberal whites. Most POC couldn’t give a fuck. And are living much better lives than you ever will.

They're all mutt "Whites" too lmao. How disgusting.

Attached: alistair_wonderland_by_thefatalimpact-d8huprg.jpg (1024x1463, 232.6K)

If 20-30% support it but you wont do shit. Why should i give a fuck about your support - its essentially worthless.

Liberal whites are a different breed than rural whites. I see right through your divisive bullshit

>I wonder, could it be true that the ancient Egyptians were white and today we have the majority of shitskins?
No shit. You're just now figuring that out?
youtu.be/YGu9nKVt9Rc

Attached: ouserhat56_sb_34.jpg (1000x699, 63.09K)

You’re not wrong, it is pretty selfish to not do shit. But why bother when you guys already have it figured out? It seems to be going fine as it is, $7000 000 usd donated, worldwide support, Trudeau in hiding, Alberta and Saskatchewan back to normal, it seems like it’s working

>20-30% of us support the freedom convoy wholeheartedly. Most won’t go out to physically support it
Ah, I understand.

Attached: 1643850367575.jpg (682x740, 194.52K)

>Only whites protest against enslavement

Re-Establish Dominance.

Attached: 1587111747205.jpg (648x647, 41.29K)

Unless immigration is halted this type of protest will be impossible in the future. You would never stand up on your own. Without rural whites this protest never would have happened and you would live with vax passes forever

I noticed that too, that's why they want to get rid of us, we're not obedient enough. That's basically the final redpill

I won’t deny it. I’m personally not too proud to mooch off of white ppls hard work kek there’s a reason I’m in Canada in the first place. Anyways, hurry up and fix this shit, I’m tired of being told to muzzle up wherever I go

The fraudulent Canadian corporation that poses as the Canadian government is trying desperately with it khazarian media goons to defame and discredit regular Canadians! All these people want from what I can tell is an end the mass genocide being perpetrated against them by the wef and bis.

Attached: 8E60B166-8F74-489B-83B1-3C45B521C29F.jpg (1242x1548, 508.64K)

Just noticed this
>I’d is brown
> hRPA3PE2
>RAPE
Maybe…. This is a sign

For sure, no one with an ethnic name gets scrutiny, meanwhile Ive been audited every year since being married. Appreciate that some non whites are in the protests now but its very stark how few there are in this movement. I noticed more in the summer protests and rallies before the election, winter weather might be a factor in keeping them filled with most working class whites. If these continue the protests will only grow and widen as weather improves.

>it was a chyna that filed the no honk lawsuit because of course it was

are there even any canadians left in canada?

It's the last hurrah of hte white race in Canada.

Why are modern "Egyptians" so retarded? 'True' Egyptian blood can easily be spotted in Egypt and those with the white skin are either Turks, Romans or Greek.
>we wuz kingz n shiet
There's absolutely no difference between Black and White people, both are trash and eager to steal and claim whatever culture as theirs. Get a personality dumbass.

87% of Egyptians are Turks
13% are the original Egyptians and they are Coptic Christians.
The Turks (Mughals?) are slowly but surely exterminating the Arab copts.

Attached: 6edc2b2455fb5adf44dde7f7a2c7f4be.jpg (600x400, 44.55K)

Honestly that's big if true.
I've been starting to believe this stuff ever since the ginger mummy.