Why are Mexicans so racist, especially towards blacks?

3 Mexicans invited me to their posse after I helped them fight off a group of griefers in Valentine. We help each other with missions, but most of time they prefer going around in free roam killing black and female players. They'll just kill them over and over while screaming racial slurs until they leave. With females they'll take turns lassoing them from their horse while saying stuff in Spanish and laughing. Even if it's a high rank that knows what they're doing, it doesn't matter because there's 4 of us. I actually became friends with the older Mexican and I play CE doubles with him on the MCC. He claimed he used to "pop off with the nortenos and mayates in prison". I didn't even know what those words meant until a Mexican user on Any Forums said mayate is the equivalent of the n word. But nigger is an English word. They're nice to me and they joke about me being white, but they don't care if I make jokes back, like If I say wetback or something. It seems like they think completely different from liberals, and they mainly hate blacks for some reason. they're more hostile than whites when it comes to racism to be honest. Is it just the nature and theme of the game or are all Mexicans like this?

Attached: Javier_Escuella2.jpg (600x500, 52.57K)

This is why we need to doxx all white racists so immigrants don't think it's okay

Mexicans hate black people because they’d rather be accepted as a higher caste than them in contemporary America. Even if not considered white, they’d at least like a status above negro.

Based spics not corrupted by anti racist faggotry. Everyone should be racist to a certain degree, especially towards wogs.

Why do blacks even play RDR? That's like a white person playing NBA.

Because we're not blind.

What is a nortenos?

Because mexicans are built for THE big meaty burrito With special White sauce

Probably because living in an area with almost entirely niggers would be absolutely shit because the rule is niggers are stupid.

everyone hate niggers

Barbarians that live in these "states" (Open Air Prisons)

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.png (1023x647, 39.7K)

>3 Mexicans invited me to their posse after I helped them fight off a group of griefers in Valentine. We help each other with missions, but most of time they prefer going around in free roam killing black and female players. They'll just kill them over and over while screaming racial slurs until they leave.

That sounds funny af you need to record it and upload

Fucks knows. Maybe they want to pretend their ancestors were cowboys instead of slaves lol

But he's Mexican. It's a rival faction?

Oh you're talking about gang shit, oof just showed my powerlevel by accident. Mexican Gang from Northern California

Latinos are a curious race. They are smart enough to see that Whites made a damn good society and they are trying to be careful not to fuck it up. Niggers on the other hand are not that smart.

Spics in general dont care about insults, infact is a tradition to insult eachother or talk shit about eachother country but at the end of the day theres some sort of friendlyness despite aparent hostility, now in regards whites and blacks, whites usually arent violent or a nuisance and are seen as hardworking and friendly, while blacks and all their derivatives (mulatos, zambos, etc) are mostly criminals, thiefs, rapists, lazy, loud. obnoxious and overall the scum of society and since the average spic have to live around them they grow to hate them, that and combined with the injun blood that agression is intensified even more.

KEK

>only life experience is through computer games
Kys, you are the goyim

you know latino isnt a race right? you have 100% european latinos all the way to 100% indo latino

Fair clarification.

>average spic have to live around them they grow to hate them, that and combined with the injun blood that agression is intensified even more.

Niggas be activating Mexican's genetic memory of Moor removal like the fucking Animus