Italy’s Archbishop endorses Canadian truck drivers, calls to defeat ‘infernal’ Great Reset

>Dear Brothers and Sisters Canadian truck drivers,
>The global coup that in these two years of psycho-pandemic farce has been carried out by the globalist elite appears most clearly if we do not limit ourselves to considering what happened in individual Nations, but broaden our gaze to what has happened everywhere.
>Your protest, dear Canadian truck driver friends, joins a worldwide chorus that wants to oppose the establishment of the New World Order on the rubble of nation states, through the Great Reset desired by the World Economic Forum and by the United Nations under the name of Agenda 2030. And we know that many heads of government have participated in Klaus Schwab’s School for Young Leaders – the so-called Global Leaders for Tomorrow – beginning with Justin Trudeau and Emmanuel Macron, Jacinta Ardern and Boris Johnson, and before that Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy and Tony Blair.
~ Archbishop Carlos Maria Vigano
archive.is/4UF33
archive.is/YP1D0
rumble.com/vuboz6-abp.-vigan-endorses-canadian-truck-drivers-calls-for-prayers-to-defeat-infe.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 05-01-05 Abp Viganò endorses Canadian truck drivers, calls for prayers to defeat infernal great reset2-4UF33.png (859x962, 852.54K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 05-01-05 Abp Viganò endorses Canadian truck drivers, calls for prayers to defeat infernal great reset-4UF33.png (864x2732, 893.57K)

Attached: 2022-02-09 Italy’s Archbishop Carlos Maria Vigano Endorses the Canadian Truck Drivers Against the New World Order (VIDEO and Transcript)-YP1D0.png (664x4216, 1.12M)

Vigano is a MIGApede and therefore controlled opposition. Not to mention a thief.

Attached: vigano.png (1365x577, 70.93K)

I fear in my heart Im not going to make it but maybe this will give some or at least one of you hope for the future. Not the entirety of Christianity has been subverted yet. There is still some men of fate.
Wish you well to you and yours, goodspeed user.

Attached: You never gave up - Im proud of you fren.jpg (1280x587, 57.07K)

Vigano is /ourbishop/ I consider him the real papa.

>the jesuit review
a trusted source of every cultist
good priest

Attached: (((vigano))).png (767x608, 45.34K)

It was an inheritance dispute with his brother you ridiculous faggot

One of the few non pozzed big names left in our church.

Amen

Attached: (((vigano))) 2.png (798x270, 34.32K)

based viggy

weak. very weak. Vigano is based and you knobble cock.

> DONT TRUST THE JEWISH MEDIA GUYS, THEY ARE ALL LIES
> OMG OMG LOOK AT WHAT THE POPE SAID ACCORDING TO THE TRUSTWORTHY JEWISH MEDIA!!!

Attached: soy_larp.jpg (600x800, 57.21K)

fuck off migapede and go back to /ng/

he literally paid his brother back $2 million with interest you low IQ shill

What was that? didn't understand with the cock in your mouth

Attached: kvetching kike.png (732x892, 802.87K)

>child rapist releases coded message to fellow child rapists

Cool

Find it strange some with such strong opinions on this particular Archbishop found this thread as fast as you did.

So he made good on a dispute? What's your point faggot?

you're here within 3 minutes of my first post...

Attached: mfw looking at you 2.png (740x566, 893.42K)

why post picture of yourself?

he made good paying back money, plus interest, which he stole because he wouldnt last 5 minutes in a prison cell.

kvetch harder. no one cares about zion don or zion bishop.

>migapede
pathetic cock sucker, still clinging to bunkerchan shit

This guy should be pope

>oy vey
get the jab, migapede/

Attached: trump vaxx 2021.png (922x539, 411.35K)

Im OP you retarded shill.

I don't acknowledge OPs who use proxies to shill, "argentina"

I love this guy, a patriotic priest, who'd have thought it?

Cool, but not gonna read. Keep me posted