WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Attached: FLIvGzpWQAEBc2p.jpg (1078x1238, 254.63K)

you will own jack shit and be very very happy

>cuckoo

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

Lmfao, elites didn’t learn their lesson from the populist uprisings of the 1900s

>you will own jack shit and be very very happy

Attached: FK60-JtXsAM7sFB.png (640x640, 378.33K)

Late stage capitalism. Houses are bought out in bulks by investment funds / rich people as a way to store wealth making house prices double every couple years as its pure speculation. If you were not born into rich family you can forget about owning the house and will gave to rent it paying it off for the investor. Millions of people will not own their own home while millions of homes wil stay empty just as a mere wealth storage for the rich

What is a cuckoo fund ?

>nooo! i cant buy anything! govt please take ownership of my life!

Isn't this what zoning is for?
What is the solution? More gov seems like a last resort and I'm not giving up freedoms.

I'm assuming it's some retarded British or monkey country thing.

Americans are being cucked:
>You will never buy a house
>You will never start a family
>You will never be as successful as your boomer relatives
Demoralizing, eh

Progressive taxation on owned real estate. Assuming this sort of thing can pass in Parliament.

that's what mutts deserve
Let them enjoy pure, late-stage capitalism

>nooo! i cant buy anything! govt please take ownership of my life!
>t. Blackrock

Sure, the Govt that has printed free money and handed it to Blackrock in unlimited quantities to outbid private buyers who haven't been able to earn for the last 2 years.

a typical mutt, kissing the boot that kicks him

big data versus the housing market. same as using algorithms to do high-volume trading but now it's actual physical houses

The way to deal with this is to pass rent control laws for all properties owned by corporate landlords, and enforce strict laws preventing them from evicting tenants. Let's see these fucker's faces when they can't charge more than $700 per month for a 3 bed house.

Honestly, I love it
The more harm it does to your society, the better
Hopefully the number of homeless people will rise too

Too much capital, need to park it somewhere.

Nigger just squat in the fucker, you can set up a powerline with a PO box and proof in income and when they present an eviction notice just burn the fucker down with a garbage pile

Attached: BillButcher.jpg (360x450, 31.56K)

>Build a house out of cash
>Ask $50 for a tour
>Expand

kek

it won't be too long where there'll be some kind of local flash crash in housing prices because of competing algorithms setting each other off. like every house going up for sale at once automatically. it'll wipe out a bunch of normal homeowners in the process

good, accelerate

>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

The rich are trying to bring back serfdom by diversifying their illusionary fiat currency monetary assets into concrete land holdings. So long as the economic system holds they will act as corporate landlords and bleed the working classes dry with rent payments. In the event of economic collapse the elite envision themselves as becoming feudal lords who will own the farmland and homes that they will allow you to work and occupy in exchange for paying them their cut as feudal lord.

What they don't envision is the people recognizing that they're worthless parasites and guillotining the lot of them. Make sure you're prepared user if things get dicey you'll have to fight for your people's freedom.

Attached: road to serfdom.jpg (400x600, 29.02K)

combine this with all the mexicans outbreeding and joining together in packs of like 6-10 people to pool together their money for a house and white people have no chance.