How did you believe in God?

How did you believe in God?

Attached: 51M1MVo.jpg (869x1000, 116.35K)

Roblox is based and redpilled

that's wholesome

If there was a God, he would’ve killed us all by now

>How did you believe in God?

Gödel's ontological proof
> "God, by definition, is that for which no greater can be conceived. God exists in the understanding. If God exists in the understanding, we could imagine Him to be greater by existing in reality. Therefore, God must exist."

Attached: hotties.webm (480x662, 2.81M)

cute

Not particularly, to each unto their own. Where my free robucks tho

He gives me shekels. I'm not arguing with a guy who smiles upon his Chosen People.

Attached: lauren bacall merchant.jpg (2048x1365, 475.45K)

God exists because without God all that is exists is destruction degeneratacy and, ultimately, death. Nothing exists without God, it just takes a while.

God doesn't exist. At least the Saturn god YAHWEH or YHWH that kikes and muslims and christkikes believe in

>Nothing, by definition, is that for which no less can be observed. Nothing exists in reality. If nothing exists in reality, we could imagine nothing to be lesser by existing in understanding. Therefore, nothing must not exist.
Literal fucking troglodyte reasoning.

oh shit is the Roblox generation starting to get into the work force... we are fucked.

Attached: Honk.jpg (640x353, 32.81K)

you don't even acknowledge his presence above the firmament and instead believe you're a mutated ape living literally on a spinning ball

and then you have the audacity to post this? fuck you, moron

I read the bible, read the bible, and will continue reading the bible.
I believe in God because it is all true 100%

Attached: 1628197302078.jpg (602x1024, 97.69K)

I realized we live on an artificial world made by someone.

will all of them work at pizza place?

lots of depression. near death experience and maybe im lucky i just never ever considered it before but when i started to believe, to practice the real presence it opened my mind. and i realised that was the gift of faith, which i call the Paraclete or Espirito Santo

Some Jewish texts and some political doctoring by Constantine? Seems kinda weak

besides the retarded conclusions which can be drawn from the same reasoning
this retarded "proof" takes as its basis the idea that people can observe absolute reality
and that imagining something is the same as reality itself
all you've done is "prove" that your god is more powerful when you imagine him in real life then he is in your head
mental illness

What's wrong with reading and believing in Jewish texts?

In other words, believing in something when there’s no proof of existence but you believe it has to exist because you believe it must exist.
Sounds like a mental illness to me.
Belief isn’t reality. Steve Jobs found that out.

4 is pretty much my worldview

AH! but have you ever observed nothing?
myeah, didn't think of that one did ya?

someone redpill me on roblox

Attached: 1643470886947.jpg (645x753, 193.83K)

yeah I did just right now bro
just like this dude just conceived of an all powerful god in his limited brain and then just projected it into reality by "imagining"

I saw shit that reality could not explain.
Either my mind cannot grasp reality, there is something higher, or I shouldn't care.
I mean. I don't care because I can't do anything with this info, but knowing religion has a point makes me a bit happier and care about that.
I like my local church. I sometimes help deliver stuff to them.

God, I want to smash their head through a glass table

Attached: fw.jpg (1400x1050, 152.46K)