Based Chad

Attached: FLBWpDMXoAEr8iK.jpg (750x1118, 200.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5473381,00.html
archive.vn/nEAqa
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
bitchute.com/video/73FsRbyNovPi
archive.vn/9EeXN
archive.vn/CnXEc
christiansfortruth.com/pro-abortion-jewish-senator-chuck-schumer-supports-anti-abortion-group-in-israel/
news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/265898/american-jews-politics-israel.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no that just sounds like a mentally ill retarded muslim

Based Chad who puts holes in their place*

>no that just sounds like a muslim
You are using some unnecessary wird's there.

stfu spanish fag. You like getting raped by mussies

Islam is based

Muslim men can marry non Muslim women. He should just take her as his second, shittier wife.

Yeah, as his fuckhole wife. White women are whores.

Yes and niggers are chaste and pure. Great take cataloniafaggot

>he threatened to sue me for refusing to have an abortion
are muslims allowed to abort?

>Tranny posting reddit again

Attached: 1643689208767.jpg (657x527, 52.24K)

>Used her for sex becausr he cant gdt any sex
>Goes to Morocco and slams cunny right away
Is Morocco the promise land for incels?

so that's why you live in a Christian country? I have no respect for pussies like you

Catalonia is not Christian, we hate christfaggotry and fought against it in the 30s.

Muzrats aren't chad. They are feral cunts that deserve to be nuked. Islam can suck muhammads cock
I hate this "muh based islam had it right about women" meme
They can all die with the jews, panheads and niggers
Also, sage

Attached: 1625436647852.jpg (1024x753, 76.53K)

ISLAM IS RIGHT ABOUT WOMEN AND GAYS

Men have no obligation to be pure.

For Syrian refugees in Greece, Israel is no longer the enemy
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5473381,00.html
archive.vn/nEAqa

"Israel Directly Helping Muslims And Africans Invade Europe"
youtu.be/HLbPSQx-I-I
bitchute.com/video/73FsRbyNovPi

--

"The Anti-Defamation League, preaching equality, seeking tyrannical Jewish-American Supremacy"
archive.vn/9EeXN

The Anti-Defamation League, preaching equality, seeking tyrannical Jewish-American supremacy

"The ADL statement claimed that anything said about George Soros is automatically anti-Semitic and demanded that FOX delete its milquetoast but truthful Soros story and warned than any mention of Soros should be deemed anti-Semitic. Murdoch, his sons, and their so-called journalists apparently saluted smartly and obeyed. That comes as no shock to someone who was banned from FOX for remarking on another undeniable fact – that Israel has corrupted and owns both houses of Congress using Jewish-American bribers as their surrogates."

--

archive.vn/CnXEc
christiansfortruth.com/pro-abortion-jewish-senator-chuck-schumer-supports-anti-abortion-group-in-israel/

Pro-Abortion Jewish Senator Chuck Schumer Supports Anti-Abortion Group In Israel

--

news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/265898/american-jews-politics-israel.aspx
archive.vn/u5Se5 - “American Jews, Politics and Israel”

"
95% of Jews have favorable views of Israel…

"

"
Research conducted in 2013 by Pew showed that 76% of Jews (identified by religion) said they were at least somewhat emotionally attached to Israel. In addition, almost half said that caring about Israel is an essential part of being Jewish (with most of the rest saying it is important although not essential) and nearly half reported that they had personally traveled to Israel.
"

Attached: 1600041268842 (1).png (1504x2952, 2.81M)

Yes totally nigger bitches don't make up the majority of abortions or have kids with 7 different guys and when you say white women are whores what you really mean is (((white women))). Seriously kike you make this shit too easy

Muslim women never have abortions

In Islam, men also have to perform hijab. It's not the exact same as women, but they are supposed to be chaste.

In Islam they do.

>what are temporary marriages
>what are sex slaves
>what is polygyny

Seriously liberals are so brain damaged. I bet her parents told her that all people are the same and other gay bullshit. There is a reason most russian girls in Germany don't like mutts.

Attached: 20220208_214950.jpg (960x636, 38.68K)