All the top 10 Olympics medal countries are 95% white

Why can only whites into the Olympics?

Attached: A6D297B0-F4F9-4616-A467-9A549FAA03C2.jpg (1084x986, 92.41K)

>China #7
Mistakes like this make you look retarded. Also, the vast majority of our athletes play professional sports here. They aren’t going to leave a 5yr/$100mil contract to go win some goofy medal.

Niggers and spics aren't organizing an international competition

Attached: 1613958364919.webm (300x532, 1.95M)

I love not seeing the USA on there. A bunch of diversity hire niggers who couldn’t make the cut and I couldn’t be happier

It's almost like Whites evolved in extreme winter conditions that formed the sports in the winter olympics. Next thing you're going to tell me is that niggers can run faster at the elite level.

Those are all Muslims country the fuck you talking about nigga

>be white
>invent sports that require the world to be white

AHHHHHHMMMM DREEAAAAMMIN OOOOFFFFF AAHHHHH WHHIIIIITEEEEEE CHRISTTMAASSSS!

Feels good man.

blacks start to decompose when exposed to snow

Whites have noting better to do then dance for the jews. Actors are for shabbos goy same with climbing mountain

Might be based if most of these events stretch the definition of sport to a laughable degree.

>using a broom to direct a block of ice into some ring is a sport

Literally video game tier shit.

Its the winter olympics....

It's simpler than that. Other countries just don't give a shit or have the resources to train athletes for the winter Olympics

Because Winter Olympics are retarded, I don't remember those existing in ancient Greece
The summer Olympics are dominated by non-White countries like the US and China

Seething mutt cope ITT.

America has 0 (read ZERO) golds. Not white. Shut up nigger.

>France
>white
Kek

Attached: tchip-mxm.gif (220x259, 514.47K)

winter and snow is the White Man's domain

"95% white"
>sweden
>china
>france
nice try

Its also China selectively giving top athletes positive covid tests, but this is exactly what everyone deserves for not boycotting this farce.

You need to move to the countryside

Attached: Houkago_teibou_nisshi.jpg (800x694, 151.49K)

Our country is on the verge of collapse, as you could tell from the counts. At least your country got a gold. Gratz Taro-kun.

Attached: flcl.jpg (720x480, 53.92K)