Advice Needed Military Intelligence

Im being subject to mind control via phone towers/sattelite I think.

Its been going on for about two years.

These guys keep telling me that Im the daughter of a retired but very senior military gentleman.

They keep saying hes rich and they want his assets.

I would like to have an alive Dad, but I dont want these guys to be able to use me against him.

The main guy says he is going to hard Military Dad with microwaves and depatterning.

Frens, what should I do?

Attached: IMG20220208092545.jpg (3120x4160, 2.47M)

Pic related

Major General James Connolly

This is the guy the say is my Dad.

Im female, in NSW, Australia

Up your medication dosage

You will never be a woman

Sounds like psychosis.
Don't take antipsychotics in injection form if you get put into a mental hospital

Show us your tits

post your tits or gtfo, OP
you know the rules.

Wear tinfoil around your head and see if that stops it. If yes, you're right and they are tying to mind control you via electromagnetic waves; continue wearing the tinfoil. If no, up or switch your meds. But in case submit yourself to "therapy".

If anyone knows this guy, can you tell him that some nasty MKULTRA dudes want his assets.

They claim to be subjecting HIM to remote mind control as well.

These guys are chronic liars and could be just saying this stuff to upset me. Because, of course I dont want him hurt, relative or not.

*in NO case

you really think they have the technology to mind control people but NOT to figure out how to get through store-bought tin foil?

Are you the dunce or is the OP?

Man the Glowie that edited your post sure got you good. You should log onto their Minecraft server and grief them.

>daughter
PTOGTHO

Attached: A Tale of Two Titties.jpg (819x1024, 308.14K)

Maybe they are lying for some reason, they seem to have claimed something similar about me but my entire family is poor and for generations.

Military homosexual negroids lie a lot and all the time.

Looks like you got yourself some schizophrenia my femanon fren.
>show tits immediately, you know the rules
>also go see a doctor

Attached: 40874444.jpg (400x400, 97.35K)

Need schizo gf. Where in Sydney are you from?

>Im female, in NSW, Australia
HELLO MISS

They also seem very dull and effeminate, a lot of shilling here is done by them.
Considering the military cooperated with every national security problem and sided with enemies since forever, paying for this scum to ruin everyone’s lives seem very idiotic.

Bruce is on it, you can find her by smell lad, when you sniff Salmon but are nowhere near a fish market, you'll know.

>Need schizo gf. Where in Sydney are you from?
don't listen to him I will protect you miss, I am from india proud brahmin aryan man. I will send plane ticket.

This is his listing on wikipedia, and his high level awards.

Magnets used to stop the chatter but they seem to have changed technology.

I dont hear them now, its more a synthetic technology.

They say that they are the four guys I met camping at Lostock Caravan Park. That they drugged me and forced something into me, that allowed them to read my mind.

I remember the guys, they stole my 43cm bass out of the freezer when they left.

Ones name was Graeme, he said he was a recently retired doctor /GP from the central coast.

One a University Prof and his son, and the Prof's brother, an engineer.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-09-16-57-09-13.png (1080x2160, 330.24K)

There are military retards camping all around here, downtown and inside some nearby buildings, for example.
They communicate flashing morse code via lights.

A dark helicopter with a fan tail flew around one of those buildings once.
There was a suggestion once that it’s a hostage situation too.