Anyone else here had a baby with an Asian woman?

Anyone else here had a baby with an Asian woman?

Attached: 26109081055_504cb4111a_b.jpg (838x1023, 248.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiality.fandom.com/wiki/Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

almost did but no. your pic is actually kinda hot tho

A white guy who willingly makes insectoid children should be flogged for child abuse

Yes

asshole Uzbek! I will eat your tits!

No. Don’t

I was in China for like 4 months, moving like every 2 weeks for work shit. I bannged like 15 girls and only a few with condoms.
So maybe?

Ok, but you'll never have any children so I'm still doing more for the future of Whites because I'm making half-white, half-honorary white babies.

Yes.

personally I wouldnt bother settling

15 girls in 4 months holy shit. what a fucking slut. I was with 1 girl in china, we almost married but meh. she turned psycho and evil so nope.

S O O N
O
O
N

doing it

Asian fetish has really accelerated in the past 4 years, who's behind it?

Attached: 1636351279753.jpg (800x665, 91.98K)

My beautiful white daughter has already graduated college and has a tall white boyfriend traveling the country together, my German seed only gets stronger....sorry about your insectoid descendants

This was like 2005, I was 24, buff and built, and wore a suit. I had girls jumping me on the street. One would approach me on the street, I would go get some Korean style baked rice dish at a "fancy" restaurant for $4 and take her back to my hotel.

I went to some University too and say a white red head girl jogging. I was only there for like 5 days, but a bunch of the Chinese girls grabbed the red headed white girl and like brought her to me. She was Austrian / German and spoke poor English, but we hooked up too.

Don't the brown nipples make you puke ?

wikiality.fandom.com/wiki/Ubeki-beki-beki-stan-stan
How goes the war?

Attached: herman-cain-535872.jpg (640x660, 71.66K)

Yes

white women.

Half of this board has kids with an Asian or Latinx while simultaneously posting about creating a white ethnostate.

Attached: 62990E64-C649-42EB-8F73-EE9381AFDF52.jpg (822x960, 94.29K)

I'm the result of one such union. Do you really want your boy to grow up to be a Any Forumsfag autist? Think about it.

>Says the loser who cant get laid

I had unprotected gay sex with an Asian twink a few years ago (during my bug chasing phase). His arse was so tight and his entry barely smelled. The only downside was when it was his turn to rail me I couldn’t get off because his cock was too small.

>Underrated

>My GERMAN Bravarian phenotype
Jesus fuck. This is why every country laughs at us. It's because retards like you exist.

We dont want an ethnostate of just whites.
>We just want one with no niggers, kikes or spics
Is that too much to ask for?

What's the argument against it exactly? If your goal is to preserve white genes going the Asian Latinx self hater route is guaranteed to propagate said genes. They value whiteness more than whites

No, but I just had 3 with a white woman.

I'm chinese btw

LMAO your daughter is a liberal, she hates you, boomer.

Then it is not an ethnostate. You stupid mutt. I hope you get killed

>Checked
Most posts are bot$ he is prolly a bot. Or he is a 50 year old german american with superior genes on a mongolian basket weaving forum at midnight on a wednesday
>My guess is bot

Attached: 1643289745879.png (1200x905, 1.73M)

White guys looking for a stable relationship are starting to realize they have other options besides western feminist, blm supporting whores with double/triple digit body counts.

Attached: dc-Cover-k6rrbnsc6rngef3fcoadqessf6-20170831173655.Medi.jpg (800x448, 39.4K)

Wouldn't dream of it. Kids with anything less than pic rel (5'11" Aussie rugby player waifu) is cope and cringe.

Attached: 1644235341939.jpg (1080x1080, 81.16K)

Why do you love niggers, kikes and spics so much?
>Why do you hate whites and asians?

Attached: 1644253545406.jpg (680x409, 48.94K)

>>Latinx
Go fuck yourself you piece of shit

wtf how?

>Marry whore
>Marry whore you takes half naked pics and puts them online
Profit?

Instead of wanting a country with just whitoids you just want what will become a mini Russia but with more homosexuality and evangelical Christianity

LOL...sure thing chang

I had an ABC roommate in like 2006/7 and was dating a FOB from Hong Kong while he was dating a white chick.
We double dated a lot and it led to shenanigans.
Despite him being very American, he would always speak to her in Mandarin just to piss her off.
Side note, she got pissed at me having guns, and told me "In Hong Kong we don't need guns because if China ever tried to take over the police would be on our side."

HAHHA fuck you Wing Yu

WMAF losers cant get a man/woman of their own so they racemix. two undesirables who have a fetish for eachother

Asian women always initiated when I was using dating apps. For nerdy looking guys, sometimes that's the only bites you get, white women aren't having any of it

Why not just find a white woman who is not the worst the race has to offer? Then your children won’t look retarded.

No. White women actually find me attractive, so I made a white baby instead.

Congrats, if they don't have your features the CCP will not think of them as slaves - way to gene rationally escape slavery.
Unless your a CCP member then well don't expect a warm reception back in China, probably best to quit your membership

is she boosted or just vaxxed

Why does that matter? Most American posters aren't fucking white anyway!

>We dont want an ethnostate of just whites.
False, and you won’t be allowed in.

You preserve nothing by mixing. Cope harder.

Attached: 064ADDF1-EEE3-4D20-B480-B8B9EC3B10BF.jpg (727x670, 39.81K)

Genes are genes lad. That's the main thing. Our son's would bully the hapa Twink boys and our pretty pink princess daughters would be the popular girls of the school. If you can't mix your genes with something better than yourself then it's best to do the white race a favour and be the end of the line. I'm fully aware it may be my fate but I'll never mix with an Asian.

Attached: IMG_20220209_192609.jpg (866x1346, 367.63K)

> Anyone else here had a baby with an Asian woman?
I would.

Attached: 1643887230586.png (533x800, 411.74K)

@iDZAuPaP
What's your endgame, Mr Rosenberg-Cheng?

I seriously don't understand you niggers' bugobsession. Only thing that even comes close to white women are some race mixed white women. Like yeah. I find >60% white nigresses more attractive than full Qinguettes. Fucking lynch me yellownigger

It looks like Pepe.

>China ever tried to take over the police would be on our side

Kek. So a superpower with nukes is really gonna be opposed but some guys with handguns wtf haha

>my daughter

Attached: daughter.png (433x249, 154.44K)