WHO CARES ABOUT ZENDAYA ANYWAY??

WHO CARES ABOUT ZENDAYA ANYWAY??
THE GIRL HAS ONLY ONE LOOK FOR CHRIST SAKE!!
SPIDER-MAN? DUNE?? EUPHORIA???
THEY’RE THE SAME THING!!!
DOESN’T ANYONE NOTICE THIS?! I FEEL LIKE I’M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!

Attached: 699F7E65-070E-4DDD-9394-12F93352BAAB.png (640x637, 382.99K)

She's a halfbreed.
Jews love to use halfbreeds for propaganda.
So here we are.

They push the mutt

Yeah I’m already sick of her. She’s today’s female version of the Napoleon Dynamite actor. She’s got this overdone frowny face that I’m tired of seeing.

You must be happy then, José.

Attached: 769E8495-FFA3-40C6-B978-F23753AD2A6F.jpg (1200x670, 174.81K)

she looks like a troglodyte

If it wasn't for Any Forums I literally wouldn't have a clue who any of these new celebrities are
I can't understand why people still consume any popular media that's come out in the last 10-15 years

The wall won't be kind to this one. She's gonna look like John Leguiziamo by age 30

SHE LOOKS SO BLAH ALL THE TIME
HOW COOL IS THAT?

Who

I don't disagree fellow boomer, but one has to keep in the loop at least a little bit to understand what the current kike tricks are.

Mugatu pilled.

yes lookup her parents it will be brutal.

AOC is hideous compared to those women.
Not that she is attractive, but she went from a 7 to a 4 real quick in comparison.

I know right. That’s why I love this comparison grid, so people can see how ugly she is… even for a Latina.

Why can't we have more Halle Berrys if we have to have mutts...cuz damn. You lot would just be fucking embarrassed for her for how much she wants me...in my head.

>this is what counts as a model today

Just did...yikes. mom looks like an old unused tampon dried for weeks in the sun. And dad looks like a burnt raisin.

someone post the wojack version of her

The only reason why i even know this ugly fucking mutt exists, is because some fucking sperg makes a thread every time she takes a shit.

She has some really nice feet.

Attached: zendaya-feet-photos-006.jpg (2000x1885, 566.78K)

She looks like a 12 year old boy. The fact that she gets voted the "most attractive woman" by the media establishment isn't a coincidence.

Film is dead.
>Producers can't produce
>Directors can't direct
>Writers can't write
>Actors can't act
Only set designers, costume designers, composers, special effects crews & stunt crews actually have any fucking talent these days.

Watch the classics, fella. Go watch Vivien Leigh & Marlon Brando in - "A Streetcar Named Desire" (1951) ... See what was lost, what was taken away from you.

As cool as molten lava

Why is she a thing? She has the least sexual appeal for a female celebrity - very strange asexual look.

who the fuck is this mystery meat cunt? looks like a cross between a serbian, a romanian, an abo and a brazilian, with a side of nigger thrown in for garnish. complete degenerate shitskin, would not fuck, would not breed, but would cook in a big kettle for mystery meat pot roast. bon appetit!

She is awful. More Jew pandering and politics