Finally a President who addresses the real issues

Finally a President who addresses the real issues.

Attached: wtflol.jpg (719x587, 122.69K)

We live in hell.

Attached: desmond.webm (979x540, 2.92M)

>mental health
literally calling it a mental illness

>especially the kids
>I have your back
(((cough)))

Attached: drag_queen_story_hour-1.jpg (1151x564, 72.98K)

>I have your back
I bet he does. Now he wants to sniff the tranny children.

>make a strawman statement from one of your accounts
>rebuttal it with another

Attached: impeach3.png (897x361, 394.92K)

It hasn't even gotten bad yet fren

wrong image

Attached: childsexrobots.jpg (624x366, 62.96K)

ITS POSSIBLE THAT LEFTOIDS ARE ACTUALLY DEMONS IN SERVICE OF THE ANTICHRIST

BUT THAT MEANS JESUS IS COMING BACK SHORTLY

We need picrel

Attached: D251F814-BA1F-4705-AC59-5821EFCBE54D.jpg (474x264, 21.2K)

>focused on keeping schools open
>supporting students' mental health
You know, it's weird that I had caught enough fox news to know this is something they have been bleating about for almost 2 years. Biden using republicon talking points now means they must be very desperate. You don't see full on gaslighting at this level unless they're afraid.

>LBTQI+

Oh FFS.
Alright I'll bite, what does the "I" stand for?

So, I live in Arizona. Mohave County, to be specific. And I've noticed a lot of new Joe Biden supporters lately. Keep in mind, this is a traditionally Republican county and strongly voted for Trump in 2020. But Biden has A LOT of support here now due to the booming economy. Yesterday, I even heard a neighbor of mine say, "Yeah, I voted for Trump in 2020, but I think I'm siding with Arizona Joe now -- he has our backs!" And yeah, many Arizonans are affectionately calling Biden by the new nickname "Copper Joe" now. It's so weird. I'm very concerned there won't be a 'red wave' after all this November.

Attached: dxe1G0MpPr.jpg (650x650, 84.75K)

Cali fled Cali but did not want to go to far.

There are no LGBTBBQFU+- kids. People are either heterosexual or mentally ill/demon possessed. Maybe he and his pedo pals should stop worrying about retarded made up bullshit and start worrying about what they're gonna do when they're gonna get raped in the ass for an eternity by satan and his pals. Oh right, they'll probably enjoy it.

Arizona was the first state Californians fled too over texas, Idaho and Florida. Because it's not that far and the weather is very similar. (Low humidity, generally warm) and still close to California.

that kid is fucking ugly

>I want every member of thr LGBT community- especially the kids
Calm down Joe, I doubt you could fuck that many at this age.

Insane

Folks round these parts have started calling President-Elect Joe Biden by the new nickname "Sidewinder Joe" for the way he pounces on children's nipples and hairlines without a moments notice. All kidding aside, we can't stop letting him have constant access to the nuclear codes.

it deliberately made its nose into a dick so it can touch children with it

unchecked social media is the only thing turning kids into freaks of nature.

don't make me rip out your copper, bot

Attached: 1289786712359.jpg (252x159, 8.95K)

Biden does love kids.

Attached: Biden throat grab.webm (720x900, 306.6K)