It was all fucking downhill from here wasn't it?

It was all fucking downhill from here wasn't it?

Attached: Bruce Jenner by Leibowitz (Jew).jpg (1026x1440, 276.26K)

It was downhill the moment normies started using the internet around 2008-2010.

Before that 9/11 some will say before that it all just keeps tumbling down tumbling down

Once people started using their real names and faces online. MySpace and Facebook more so because of college email address being needed.

Those Wheaties boxes from 1976 are worth some money now.

This wasn't published in 1863, so no, it had been downhill for a while brother man

Look, they’ve been going this way for a long time now. We’re at the tail end of this and it’s not going to get better. There is no going back. Conduct yourself in the righteous way for the last day. That’s all I can tell you. Most of these people are dangerous and happy to wallow in filth.

WOMQN OF THE YEAR stunning and brave

how dare you

Attached: 1644037638558.jpg (829x900, 90.68K)

This is what really did it though. It started the social mudslide that we see every day. The faggots, the trannies and everything in between were mostly conceived after this piece of shit hit the fan

Most likely, it doesn't seem like it's getting any better but I have faith good will triumph in the end

Stunning and brave.

Did he actually cut his dick off or was he just larping?

Its not where it started, but the Kardashian-Jenner cult contributed to the downfall of culture in the west, that's for sure.

Based

yep

Attached: caitlyn-jenner.jpg (1803x1352, 252.54K)

I was in high school and some fat bitch was trying to explain it to this black kid and he said “ he got a dick nigga he a man”

a real freakshow

Attached: call-me-caitlyn.jpg (664x1024, 241.11K)

Attached: 1644387001565.jpg (800x1280, 52.37K)

These people look like they're demons wearing rubber human face masks

No. Rebecca Black was the first sign of downfall. For me at least

Attached: black.jpg (1280x720, 180.89K)

First sign of clown world.

Bretty much. I remember being a university student in 2014 and sitting around in the dorm common room mocking trannies with normies and girls, then with 2 years you'd be burned at the stake for some of the stuff we said