The jesuits are behind covid

Behind the federal reserve, behind the world wars, and behind communism.

Attached: napoleon-bonaparte-the-jesuits-are-a-military-organization-not-quote-on-storemypic-d57ba (1).png (600x600, 53.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xavier.edu/jesuitresource/jesuit-a-z/terms-j/index#:~:text=Back to top-,Jesuits and Jews,closer to Christ our Lord.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Süß_Oppenheimer
youtube.com/watch?v=UtHKbe1j0TQ
nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2478231803/view?partId=nla.obj-2478232434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Intelligence agencies, retarded shadow tribunals for bad goyim (ROTA), … all in the name of Chessus.

They don't worship Jesus at the upper level but Baal/"The Light" aka lucifer.

What ever you say Rabbi

The jews were a bunch of ghetto nobodies when the illuminati manifesto (which was the Jesuit manifesto) was written.

Weishaupt and all his circle were Jesuits.

/thread

Jewish claws typed this post.

Jesuits are another Jewish front. Ignatius of Loyola said himself he wished he were born a Jew, and who knows, maybe he did have some converso in the woodpile, which is a theory I've heard before but yet to see evidence for. When people talk about the Jesuits being behind things, they aren't wrong, but are right for the wrong reasons.

diving serpent and black pope. bow before the light pope, mr president.

research the founder of the jesuits and you will see something interesting...

his name was ignatius loyola... he wasnt a christian...

Source:
xavier.edu/jesuitresource/jesuit-a-z/terms-j/index#:~:text=Back to top-,Jesuits and Jews,closer to Christ our Lord.
On more than one occasion, Ignatius of Loyola, as elected leader of the newly founded Jesuit order, was heard to say that he would like to have been born of Jewish blood because he would then be closer to Christ our Lord. His attitude here is remarkable because there were strong negative feelings against New Christians—people descended from recent converts to Christianity from Judaism or Islam—in his native Basque territory and in all the Iberian Peninsula. New Christians were simply not trusted as genuine Christians and so were forbidden to hold office in church or state.

Diego Lainez, one of the original companions at the University of Paris, was elected to succeed Ignatius as superior general. He was of Jewish blood, and so was Juan de Polanco, Ignatius' secretary and collaborator in the writing of thousands of letters and of the Jesuit Constitutions. But powerful figures like the Archbishop of Toledo tried to force the Society to abide by their limpieza de sangre ("purity of blood") proscriptions.

Attached: Number Games.png (734x589, 132.61K)

How can they be a front for people who just weren't that powerful in the 1700s...

>faken jesuits

Attached: 7af58f88d6f893ab99fbf9b2ee4c490a.jpg (1116x1648, 497.08K)

> just weren't that powerful in the 1700s...
heeb or historylet confirmed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

Attached: thumb_misdirection-the-jews-oldest-trick-haroldwallacerosenthal-the-jews-at-21035396.png (200x214, 18.83K)

Wrong
For example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Süß_Oppenheimer
They were always the power behind thrones. Court Jews were always a thing, and Jews being given the right to collect taxes by corrupt monarchs, going all the way back to Charlemagne, and in the case of England, from William the Conqueror to Edward I, and then later Cromwell and William of Orange both took out substantial loans from Dutch Jews.

He probably wasn't a christian i dont think the top Jesuits are christians now.... but as a Basque Hidalgo he equally wasn't a jew by either religion or descent.

Jesuits are working with the Jews on this one. Pope. Trudeau + health minister. Biden. Macron. Most of the health officials are Jesuits or Jews.

But seriously Fauci is a Jesuit

Attached: fauci_jesuit.jpg (1080x659, 407.77K)

Pretty sure Loyola was a (((converted))) kike.

At best they had influence but when monarchs didn't want to pay they were expelled...

You kike retards still using this image?

Attached: bots.png (1301x994, 231.14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UtHKbe1j0TQ

yep

Attached: 1636701135819.jpg (642x909, 240.11K)

>crooks are starting blame each other
LMAO
Who did 911 OP?

Attached: 2B8BA9AD-B659-4FED-B01E-D1450DBA5ADE.png (592x592, 482.47K)

Note that this also means Fauci would religiously exempt from vaccines.

we know user

Evidence on 9/11 is that the Arabs did it as said (James Woods reporting a dry run, the Phoenix Memo) but the FBI at the DC level (under Opus Dei Freeh and generally dirty Mueller) blocked all attempts to arrest them.

So you've moved the goalposts from powerless ghetto nobodies to agreeing they had influence. They've always been powerful through the use of finance to this day and back then it was no different. When they got too big for their boots they were expelled, or when public outcry was too great for example when they murdered children for their blood and the secular powers couldn't justify their toleration of them any longer. Plenty of Jews like Marx's parents got some water splashed on them and continued to be entirely crypto-jews, and those could move freely in our society while still having an awareness of their heritage and connection with the tribe, and these saw to the protection of the rest.

wake up
nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2478231803/view?partId=nla.obj-2478232434

I didn't say i agreed they even had all that much influence i agreed there were court jews and jews were in banking, they also never really had a monopoly on banking there were always Italian banking houses.

Oh, like the Medici? Who were extremely philosemitic and had close business relationships with Jews? Some claim they themselves were ethnic jews, but again, I won't stake my reputation on it due to their being anything more than circumstantial evidence that they were of an unknown middle class origin, their earliest known ancestor was a doctor, and they were philosemites, but the point remains. And I suppose Cromwell's debt to Dutch Jewish banking houses had nothing to do with their return to England. The idea that it was due to do with his Protestant faith has nothing to do with it either, there was a large Puritan faction in parliament opposed to their return, but Cromwell had the final say and they had him by the balls.