The overwhelming majority of Albertans will go less to the restaurants if unvaxxed chuds are allowed in

The overwhelming majority of Albertans will go less to the restaurants if unvaxxed chuds are allowed in

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-233645.jpg (1080x2280, 575.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos.com/en-ca/news-polls/One-in-Five-Canadians-Never-Comfortable-Without-Masks-Vaccine-Mandates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

restaurants who supported vax mandates should be firebombed

GOOD. SHEDDIES CAN STAY IN THE SHED.

Attached: 【モチベ】1年間” 毎朝5時” に起き続けた薬学生の朝のルーティン _ productive and healthy morning routine🇯🇵 [Zx62nd7ekPk].webm2022-02-05-02h01m44s701.jpg (1920x1080, 249.52K)

Albertans don't use Twitter faggot

>Overwhelming majority
>Less than 5k
>All of them liberal city fags

Attached: ...jpg (1280x850, 725.16K)

based and I don’t give a fuck if you’re a glownigger or not pilled

Exactly, that is why I don’t spend my money there. They were very happy to segregate people

Most of those votes likely don't even live in Alberta, let alone fucking Canada lmao. Twitter is used by less than 2% of the population

twitter posting should be a bannable offense, but twitter is where glowies peddle their retarded “narratives” to state financed bot farm “interaction”. actually general discourse would improve if twitter disappeared.

Ah yes, I base my entire worldview off of twitter polls.

Here comes the mindless poltards falling for garbage tier bait.

The vaxxed are a high risk population. The natural immunity unvaxxed are immortal.

says the retard who just bumped this

>we claim to support our local small businesses but will let them go under just to spite others

>The overwhelming majority of Albertans will go less to the restaurants if unvaxxed chuds are allowed in

No they will not.

>will the increased presence of violent third world immigrants make you more or less likely to avoid those areas

85% of liberals are too stupid to follow the ACTUAL science that says you can transmit it as much as a vaccinated person, and catch it as much as a vaccinated person.

Somehow I'm not surprised. That poll last year showing 40% of libs thought you had a 1 in 2 chance of being hospitalized if you got covid, showed me all I need to know.

How have the "vaccinated " not figure out that they killed their grandparents? Yet?

Boomers are the only ones who go to fucking restaurants.

>How will we reach the new normal? Four in ten (38%) Canadians think mandatory vaccination is the most effective means of getting COVID-19 under control.
>This opinion is stronger among men (42% vs. 34% women) and Boomers (50% vs. 37% Gen X, 29% Millennials, 27% Gen Z).

ipsos.com/en-ca/news-polls/One-in-Five-Canadians-Never-Comfortable-Without-Masks-Vaccine-Mandates

Oh no 4000 twitter trannies won't go.
Anyways they just blocked another portion of the highway.

It would be a shame if these truckers would coordinate with burgers and sneak huge amounts of guns over the border inside those giant tractor trailers.

>being dumb enough to believe that the same group of people who injected experimental gene therapy into their bloodstream 3 times to avoid any inconvenience to their lifestyles are suddenly going to make drastic lifestyle changes out of "principle"
lol no

Attached: 1644297834765.gif (1280x720, 681.9K)

Freedom has a price

Attached: 1644376257382-pol.png (592x643, 261.09K)

Satan has spoke. Less liberals in restaurants after restaurants open, what is wrong with that?