Will there be a trad backlash in our lifetimes?

Or are we on the road to complete gyno-centric pozzed shit 10x the force of today as women take more political power?

Attached: 4B9A6FA1-CFB2-419F-A9A8-32E2DC7137F3.jpg (680x680, 59.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/14bkuac7VAGi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm a zoomer and no, we have almost no representation when leftists attack trad lifestyles as "oppressive" "misogynistic" and "enslavement"

Probably an eternal flux as always, with each social group oscillating on the spectrum differently.

Yes.

And it will turn us all into extremely evil people.

My ex looked like that before the jews fed her Xanax. So many such cases .

No. It's over. People are too far gone. Whites are outnumbered in all of our home countries. Faggots and trannies are exponential. It's too late for all of us. Except Jews. Jews win again, just like always.

>Will there be a trad backlash
No. Your countries will continue to become less and less white and more progressive. Attempting to resist the inevitable natural order of things is recipe for a miserable life.

Nope - no going back. We're already living in the dystopian future.

the west as we know it will die.

it does not have the values to sustain itself; to sustain life.

the evidence is all around, but there are really only two main data points you need to know:
- sub-fertility birth rate
- unwillingness to defend what we've become

these two factors together spell doom for the current ruling worldview.

it will be replaced by a better, stronger, more vital, more warlike, more natalist set of values.

The only questions are: which people will do it? Will they be some American reactionaries? Will they be Chinese? Will they be foreign Muslims? Will they be someone not really on the world stage yet?

Hard to predict.

But take great comfort: this dystopia shall pass. It shall be wiped away. Burned away. The fire that cleanses the undergrowth will come, and it will consume everything that is not resilient. The way will be clear for what comes next.

Attached: Inferno_Fire[1].jpg (1920x1200, 304.2K)

You're forgetting that 100% of the rightwing is actually gay retards

Attached: BEBE8E5F-A70E-494B-B17E-0DCA9976CC71.png (750x1334, 744.47K)

Racial consciousness is most important, not so much trad larping...
vocaroo.com/14bkuac7VAGi

Attached: Sinead McCarthy.jpg (402x525, 40.51K)

You faggots are going to be one hundred times more miserable clinging to a dead future then just accepting reality:

Your cuck race lost, its over. Whites are spineless faggot cowards and deserve to be genocided.

tradcucks are even worse though, women can do no wrong to a tradcuck and everything wrong a woman does is 100% the fault of her husband/father because hur dur you should control your woman even though the system anal rapes you if you try it. Also their idea of "trad" is letting their wife use social media and have roastie friends "b-but she stays at home and cooks food for me and wears dresses". Pathetic.

Not to mention that if the man works all day the women can just bring guys over.

I’ve never understood this. I have never put a woman on a pedestal, because most of them are childish and retarded.

The most important resource for redpilling white normies online about non-white sex crimes.
Please post in there anons.

Attached: rtuumsp6s2xbpznvteqb.jpg (1235x695, 70.99K)

strawman

most "trad" couples i know
- homeschool
- wife doesn't work
- husband and wife share one email account, one facebook account [if they have one at all - many don't]
- don't live in cities

girls who grew up in the country in strong churches and who never leave those churches and never leave rural living, tend to be pretty decent.

Yeah, I’ve been thinking of building a compound. I am a crypto millionaire, and just need to decide where to buy land.

Things don't move backwards. They always go forward in cycles. We have to go through the breakdown first. Those trying to apply the brakes aren't helping. Imagine trying to rewind the clock each evening to see the afternoon sun instead of just going to bed and seeing it tomorrow

ask any tradcuck on Any Forums about his relationship and it's the same thing every time. "my wife is so much happier than all her unmarried friends they're 35 no kids and their life is a train wreck" oh yeah if you're trad why are you letting your wife be friends with these mental poison roastoids filling her head with their shit. "my wife saw X on facebook". They probably even let them get tattoos and a bf on the side. tradcucks just want to go back to peak gynocentric society without the woman having to give up what she wants living like any other 21st century roast. It's turbo-simp culture.

not the case in any tradcuck thread I've seen

Yes, I am honestly hoping for violent uprisings. I would love to take pot shots at woke people and get away with it.

feminism? men's fault for letting it happen
suffragettes? men's fault for letting it happen (while fighting world war)
your wife divorce raping you and taking the kids? your fault for not controlling your woman
women sucking and fucking on tinder their whole life never getting married? men's fault for not being men

why yes I am a tradcuck, how could you tell?

>not the case in any tradcuck thread I've seen

well, you read Any Forums, I'm out here living it.

nobody calls it "tradwife" though. Because it doesn't need to be said. There's really no other kind of wife.

We go to a smallish church (~130 sunday attenders, including kids). Big families are common. Majority of kids are homeschooled.

The wives by and large don't _have_ roastie city friends. They tend to dislike going into town to do shopping because its a long drive and a hassle.

It's common in my world to not have netflix; to not watch movies. Most wives listen to the christian radio station on in their old minivans.

There's a general feeling that worldly things are generally bad for you, and should be avoided.

We're not like Amish or Mennonite or anything. Just generally opted out of the vices of modern civilization - including consoomerism, being roasties, hollyweird, etc.