Divided States

Kinda autistic, but what do y'all think?

Attached: divided states (1).png (6900x4275, 3.67M)

Upstate NY is predominantly white. The only areas that aren't predominantly white are the cities. But if the boogaloo ever happens, we'll make our own moves

Attached: Upstate1.png (1366x702, 682.02K)

Fuck off. The South belongs to the white man.

Where's our part?
t. white atheist

deport all nonwhites north of the rio grande to africa.

Maybe you should have thought about that before importing millions of Africans

Southerners aren’t white

Purple, red, blue, or orange

i think this

Attached: 1643864000210 copy.jpg (1907x1236, 254.44K)

Helped

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-232944_CM Browser.png (963x1471, 840.02K)

Attached: MapChart_Map (2) (1).png (6900x4275, 3.6M)

Oh, didn't notice the libertarian part. I'm fine with this.

All these "dividing the states" shit is so fucking dumb. The only "people" that significantly differ from the general people live in cities or are illegals/migrants. If you make a map of Democrat counties, you end up with a map of most corrupt zones. The fact we still tolerate this fucking obvious cancer is insane.

this is one of the most retarded maps i have ever seen.
do the needful, OP

Attached: whyshouldntpostcrinj.jpg (494x480, 31.03K)

>all of ny asian
I have not seen one in months. Upstate is the white mans country

Check updated:

blacks that can prove 5 or more american born generations only deserve the part of louisiana east of the mississippi. why the fuck are you gifting them half of the south?

Attached: 1572228294620.png (1231x531, 341.83K)

The majority of slave traders were Jewish.

ftfy

Attached: ftfy.png (6900x4275, 2.58M)

Fuck off.
ALL OF AMERICA SHOULD BE WHITE
Fuck this
>let's give niggers a state
FUCK OFF.
HANG ALL NIGGERS
OR SHIP THEM BACK

In some places you kept current state boundaries, in others places you didn't. Upstate NY is nothing like NYC and the "black" parts should extend into northern Florida.

The only place non-white Christians should be allowed is commie-fornia. The rest of these fine states belong to God fearing white men.

If you don't live in one of the original 13 colonies then you might as well live in another country to me.
You're in a territory, not in a state.
Original 13 colonies need to be preserved at all costs, and if by chance we lose ground along the way, we regroup in New England and take over more land from there. New England realistically spans from the Great Lakes all the way to to Labrador and we need to take our lands back

sure thing nigger
>t.midwest white man

Attached: raceheartlandf02.jpg (1246x815, 117.76K)

The states won't divide or secede or whatever. Big cities are gonna burn, suburbs will be light conflict zones, with the outskirts of them being increased crime zones at worst. Everyone outside the cities and burbs will be fighting to keep the fire inide the cities contained. Outsiders will be shunned. We'll see two thousnd Sarajevos and every one of them will burn out in two years.

I fixed NY and New England here: Didn't wanna split the panhandle.

i think this is an utterly pointless thing to make, you probably wasted an hour on it, you should find better ways to spend your time, and you should feel bad

I love how this map distribution of NY lines up nearly perfectly with my map here

Rochester is jewish.

>internet y'all
Wiggers get the rope 1st

what if u found out that southern nigs are more white than liberal filth, by a lot too, not barely.

>Louisana
>White Christians.
Unless they are slave-holding, no.

Your map of Upstate NY is garbage and inaccurate
True, but I would associate it more with leftists than jews. Albany on the other hand....

Attached: Upstate.png (568x1000, 238.72K)

This

This is a fairytale compromise, but yeah, in reality everything will go to shit in

western side of the purple area should be red

leave whites with minimal coastline, sure fire way to get them taken over. fucking idiot.

Attached: 1642984390847.jpg (430x650, 41.17K)

stop please i can only get so hard

dear god please make something like this happen in the next 50 years, amen

Attached: thumb_powerboner-donald-duck-boner-know-your-meme-50699943.png (300x245, 49.43K)

why is this thread actually good lmao

I tried to give everybody some coastline. Whites get access to each body of water and control the farmland.

what, we have east coast, gulf, and west coast access. we would be fine

map related is the only acceptable outcome. minorities that cannot prove at least 5 generations or 200 years of american residency they have 14 days to get the fuck out. on their own dime. white men shall not provide information or tools to help prove residency or the resources to excise them from our land. in case you didnt figure it out the white area is for white people with 80 percent or more provable european lineage. the other 20 percent CANNOT contain any sort of african, semitic/jewish, mestizo- native, or south asian genetics.

Attached: onlyoption.jpg (800x500, 59.3K)

half of the "whites" in the north look like picrel.

Attached: Screenshot (71).png (563x724, 373.69K)

Well, if everyone from the various regions would actually edit it so it more accurately represented what they see within their regions, and we compiled it into one map, then it'd be a great thread.
You niggers need to add to my New England map

"Minimal coastline" surrounded by the other races. Unacceptable. The entire east coast would be ideal. Think geo strategically spergs.

It doesn't make sense to isolate specific counties for certain nations.

yours would work fine, but mine is better

Attached: america.png (2082x1244, 874.37K)

southern blacks are unironically less of a political nuisance than northern liberals. blacks just want gibs. northern libs want to upend society as we know it

>Jefferson is communist
>Nevada is White Christian
>no Jews in NY or Hollywood
Retard

This.

I wasn't giving those areas within Upstate NY to those "nations"
I was labeling them based on who's the majority within those counties. Which are counties with large cities, and we know who and where to target more accurately