200 Russians Were Killed by US Airstrikes in Syria. Details, Recorded Radio Communications

What makes Russia think they can take on US forces in Ukraine when they can't even assault a little base without getting wiped off the planet?
>youtube.com/watch?v=XaeDMOWkCwU&t=1s

Attached: 130578.jpg (3000x2000, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358964198/#358984915
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khasham
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: pepeeyeroll.jpg (229x220, 7.35K)

>some youtube video said something
>it’s totally true guys

Attached: 6066C21B-E399-42C1-A316-D8346B67E649.jpg (776x838, 72.26K)

It was 600 billions russian spetsnaz operators you Putin bot

>posts meme fake news about wagner merc corp where 20 gopniks fighting for cash died
>pic is russian military in syria

Why are Jews like this?

Show me the bodies

gonna have to give you a russian chicken proofs on this one, my schnigga.

Attached: 995634.png (277x271, 5.64K)

>he vomited, before posting on the biggest propaganda board on the most schizo site, on the Internet

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358964198/#358984915
>Agro intensifies
The shitposting will continue until Snowden is returned.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-08 11.42.37 PM.png (1912x812, 2.59M)

The tide of battle could have easily changed with a few manpads but there wasn't any so they got rip to piece. Its actually pretty sad that the Russian didn't just tell there guys to stop. I'm sure both side would have agreed to seize fire since there was no casualties up to that point. I did a force on force training exercise once and we had no manpad and or unit got turn on by a helicopter. A single helicopter will destroy a whole battalion if they don't have the right equipment. A gumship probably more

for everyone doubting OP here is the source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khasham

This shit happened. Contractors got btfo. Russia hung em out to dry, denied their existence. Mashed them. Rag on the US all you want but at the current time the US can still anhilate anyone. The balance is shifting but its got a ways to go yet.

Death continue according to commander of force was 215 killed

Random Russian citizens paid to do mercenary things in a country outside of Russia have nothing to do with the Russian government.

They tried attacking US backed forces and died.
Fuck around and find out.

The only thing reason it went that bad is these guys probably had all the manpads in tanks and shit and they got fucked up right away mad no effort to be prepared for air defense

We have the greatest military on planet earth. If Russia truly had any capability to force a heavy blow on us they would have by now. FFS they can’t even invade Ukraine out of fear of backlash, does that tell you anything?

When did the bullshit factory reopen?

>Blackwater et al PMC merc companies have never lost any soldiers for any reason haha

Jesus fucking christ drink less kool aid you fucking retard

Kek

Just think how this would have turn out if they had been ready for air attack and shit down multiple u.s. aircraft which could have easily happened if they spent Thier week preparing fighting positions instead of drinking the probably where drunk when they attacked.
The force was used to fighting I'm Ukraine where they didn't deal with much air attacks and they had dominant fie power they didn't know they did fuck around and didn't find out they just die and they where more than likely drunk during the slaughter

even your (((wikipedia))) sources says only 10 russian contractors were killed

Military is obsolete, your Brain is fried

It's hard to prepare for an air attack if you are the one attacking unless you have air support yourself or advanced missiles like S-300 or Patriot batteries. Maybe set up air defense and try to bait an air attack into fortified positions but still risky as hell.

Why are you so braindead?

Attached: Screenshot_20220209-004827.png (1080x2340, 644.73K)