Digital ID Wallet

I don't know why no one is talking about this but Quebec is creating a Digital ID to be launched this June. They're planning on expanding it to a Digital Wallet that will contain everything from social insurance to ID to car insurance and even bank accounts. All controlled by biometrics like facial/retina/fingerprint recognition. This has been in the works since at least 2019.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-digital-online-services-1.5392000
nationalpost.com/news/politics/dont-waste-a-good-crisis-experts-push-governments-to-create-digital-id-programs-as-covid-19-pushes-digital-transformation
biometricupdate.com/202201/quebec-considers-including-financial-documents-in-digital-id-wallet

Attached: DigitalID.png (1428x854, 404.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

payments.ca/industry-info/our-research/central-bank-digital-currency-cbdc
nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/conservatives-plan-to-introduce-20-per-tonne-carbon-price-in-climate-plan
canada.ca/en/news/archive/2008/01/minister-bernier-attend-world-economic-forum.html
lesoleil.com/2022/01/07/quebec-envisage-dinclure-des-documents-financiers-a-votre-identifiant-numerique-2afb57a688e70c470f146296200740d4
quebec.ca/gouv/ministere/cybersecurite-numerique
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does anyone else remember the schizos at the start of the 'pandemic' talking about covid being an excuse to implement a one world digital ID?

Bros, don't slide this thread

Attached: 1589219422308.jpg (800x500, 91.74K)

Gotta start country by country
It's all aligned with the coming Bank of Canada CBDC
They'll make it global after the cyber pandemic and supply chain collapse
They also want to include the carbon rationing, remember the CPC proposed a carbon digital wallet "savings account"?

>implement a one world digital ID?
I don't know how many times you people have to be told. They want a one world everything. Every facet of existence and means of life, they want to homogenize it into one thing that only exists in name, all the while they don't subject themselves to the shit they impose on others.

payments.ca/industry-info/our-research/central-bank-digital-currency-cbdc

>carbon digital wallet "savings account"
I hadn't even heard of this.
nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/canada-news-pmn/conservatives-plan-to-introduce-20-per-tonne-carbon-price-in-climate-plan

I guess O'toole is WEF aswell? Are there any canadian politicians who aren't?

Of course O'Toole is a stooge
Bernier and PPC are explicitly against this

Attached: xange.png (600x212, 23.37K)

Any Forums Schizos are prophets

that article is from 2019

I'm one of them. Because I'm balls deep into crypto.

I cant believe hos Bad they Fucked Up.

Honestly it's nkt the people that fucked it up, it really Unfortunately is not.
It's them, the global wing, how can they sabotage Every single goal so misrably, and they probubly sit and think the people fucked it up, they wont even see it for what it is!

The Irony! lol
I can't Believe the Stupidity.
I am in awe, absolutely stunned, so much tech, resources, knowledge info data and Loyal Idiots, and the ear and eyes of most people and yet they fucked it all up!
How! lol

canada.ca/en/news/archive/2008/01/minister-bernier-attend-world-economic-forum.html

pic related

Attached: 1603537091302.png (1876x4500, 876.68K)

lesoleil.com/2022/01/07/quebec-envisage-dinclure-des-documents-financiers-a-votre-identifiant-numerique-2afb57a688e70c470f146296200740d4

quebec.ca/gouv/ministere/cybersecurite-numerique

They tried it in china with BSN. Was a total flop. Nobody wants state wallets with digital passport and currency.

but the truckers will stop it.. right? I hope

Not for Quebec

Lol
Quebecers are cucks

meds now