Why is money the root of all evil, Any Forums? I believe that it is because it is only a substitute of genuine value...

Why is money the root of all evil, Any Forums? I believe that it is because it is only a substitute of genuine value. What is sacrificed for economic supremacy? Truth, trust, honor, love, faith...

Attached: Russian Jew.jpg (3840x2160, 1.32M)

So what you're saying is that we should have a state controlled economy? Got it

The most important resource for redpilling white normies online about non-white sex crimes.
Please post in here anons.

Attached: 01.jpg (720x910, 307.48K)

>So what you're saying is
You are wrong.

Attached: rosebud.gif (400x299, 1.68M)

The Germans kicked the jewish bankers out of their country unlike degenerate muttland

Attached: 1997D71B-FE88-4A46-B729-4A2956F6F67E.jpg (1024x695, 159.37K)

Who the fuck trusts a taxi driver?

When I think of avarice, I think of judas selling out Jesus for those 30 pieces of silver. No other betrayal in history was so great other then when white americans when to fight in world war 2

Did you listen to or read the Money Speech in that book?

Money is evil because it is a form of capitalism. Bartering is a form a real communism. As anyone with an IQ above 45 knows, bartering with bits of gold and silver scraped off of coins is the way to go. Money is evil. Evil like the white man. The white man is evil because of his skin color, and his skin color caused everything bad in history to happen. White people have evil skin.
Please donate to BLM Global Network. Only use bitcoin because the IRS is monitoring their fundraising activities.

The jews put these BANKERS SYMBOLS at the temple overlooking the american war dead at Omaha Beach as a reminder of what they died for

Attached: 3CC5E5F5-F807-47CC-BC90-66758DC9F245.png (1136x640, 911.5K)

It's not money, it's the love of money.

But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Is not the money, is the corruption everywhere.

Someone post the ancient money/women root of all evil meme. Please...

Was meme even a word back then?

Smedley Butler knew money started all the wars, all americans are guilty of the evil we did whether we love money or not

Attached: 1CE2F45D-F233-4BC9-BB5B-F17936705AAD.jpg (1024x1024, 185.64K)

there's a certain amount of truth in this. perhaps it's not the *only* substitute of genuine value, but it's certainly the most frequently substituted.

>it's the love of money.
In my opinion, it's a double edged sword on the other side of white is "HATRED of money", which is where ideologies like communism come into play.

It's "the love of money," retard.

Right, thanks for chiming in memeflag. Read the thread, this was already clarified.

I think that peace can only be obtained when money is abolished, like in Star Trek.
We should also abolish all forms of law enforcement, because niggers are unfairly targeted by cops because they commit more crimes than any other species.

>white americans when to fight in world war 2

gramps fought so his granddaughter has access to the best BBC, worth it

Attached: 1643762416092.jpg (1080x1350, 329.21K)

This is acctually something that is very commonly thrown around but is not In line with the source material
In pretty much all translations you'll find Timothy 6:10 to say
"For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."
Key difference being there "love of money" not money its self

Attached: 1632293403762.png (720x960, 1.22M)

Profit motives are to pander to the lowest common denominator and enforce stereotypes through demographics.

You're really just a statistic.

>This is acctually something that is very commonly thrown around but is not In line with the source material

regardless, i think OP has got it right.

No. Money is the root of all evil.
Saying the love of money is the root of all evil is like saying people kill people instead of saying guns kill people.

>root of all evil

Attached: Snip.jpg (1080x903, 195.1K)

Why are you faggots obsessed with nigger dicks?

Attached: 7925433F-2682-4E41-A8A4-3C3CBBD4A0FF.jpg (720x960, 176K)

>LOVE of money is the root of all evil
For anybody that wants to comment in this thread, you don't need to correct my mistake.

Based denier of knowledge.
>The sage Ryokan admired bamboo for its emptiness, as it is hollow in the middle. His hut was surrounded by bamboo and one day he noticed a shoot growing through the floor of his closet. He took great interest in the shoot and as it grew too large for the enclosure, he took up a candle to burn a hole in the roof. His thatched roof burned more readily than he expected and his entire hut burned down, along with the surrounding bamboo.

Attached: 1631910051869.jpg (600x600, 45.37K)

What is the moral of the story?
Burning down your own house is dumb?

>Try to gleam some wisdom from a passage of the Bible
>"The Bible is wrong"

Why bother in the first place? You clearly already know everything.

>what does he really mean by this?
kek

Not money. Profit. It's like the rings of power of the dwarves. Dwarves get rich and things get good for them, but they become more greedy, selfish, focused on riches instead of the good things of life. And a dragon is attracted by their treasures, destroying their kingdom.

What is a house when it is no longer a house?

Attached: 1631910051825.jpg (600x600, 45.37K)

Because if you love money you don't care what happens in the process of profiting. You don't care if the workers work 15 hours a day and die at 40, and the sea and soil is poisoned.

>reality is relative
Stunning conclusion user