The big ski jump in Beijing looks like it’s located next to a nuclear power plant

The big ski jump in Beijing looks like it’s located next to a nuclear power plant.
“Journalists” insist that this NOT a nuclear power plant, and that those are just concrete silos for storing ore.
I think they placed this next to the power plant so the sky would be as clear as possible and not polluted with smog, and they’re just lying so nobody worried about radiation or something.
What do you think?

Attached: 317877C3-18A6-4CA2-85D4-428D0EC024AC.jpg (1200x800, 180.89K)

The most important resource for redpilling white normies online about non-white sex crimes

Attached: 4de186d08a331524d482a44dff8d028e.jpg (620x930, 106.61K)

do you win a prize if you land in one of the cooling towers?

Attached: apu thinking.png (512x344, 94.9K)

THERE IS ABSOLUTE NO WAY THEY LOOKED AND THIS AND THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD LOCATION TO PUT AN OLYMPIC EVENT

THEY MUST BE MAKING CHINA LOOK BAD ON PURPOSE

I wouldn't put it past China to just start throwing ore in cooling towers so they wouldn't have to build new silos
Secret level, you get chased by the entire population of China and have to ski away

Maybe ore maybe not.

CHINA MAKING CHINA LOOK BAD ON PURPOSE, I KNEW THOSE CHINKS WERE INVOLVED SOMEHOW

Cooling towers for sure but not necessarily nuclear. Although the only time I've seen those style towers used for coal, it was in a decommissioned nuclear facility.

Based china humiliating globohomo
yah china is making all your shit, and this is how they do it, no picturesque environment for you hypocrites

Attached: 1564855652727.gif (229x176, 987.04K)

All you'd have to do is tune into the coverage to see these "power plant" photos are shooped.

God, the CIA even shooped the logo onto the side of the cooling tower.

Why is the U.S. even participating? They've quarantined all of our top atheletes and they're starving and maybe poisoning all non-Chinese athletes. We should not be participating.

Such a beautiful growing country, it's over for the west...

Attached: 1641882679562.jpg (720x926, 92.97K)

this is what it look like to take over the worlds industry in a couple of decades.
deal with it.

They’re mogging us because they can have cheap nuclear meanwhile jews won’t let us have it in the US

Its an old coal power plant you buffoon.

Attached: 15224887893204.jpg (900x860, 140.91K)

They are right, it's not a Nuclear power plant.
But those are cooling towers, likely for a coal fired plant judging by the smoke stack

Rather by a a nuke plant desu senpai.

This can’t be real

Who cares, fuck Greta.
At least they have nuclear energy, and the radiation might make them jump farther.

Someone just needs to slap on some colorful led lights and poof... muh China superiority.

The tell tale of coal or nuke is that coal has very tall chimneys, taller than the cooling towers, nuke plants don't, and in western countries the chimneys are painted red and white stripes for aircraft.

It's a coal plant 100%

>Just about to win the competition
>Get cancer and die from irradiated air
So this is how they plan to win...
>there are people putting their faith in this dystopia
I love how the perfect hue of shit brown contrasts with the mud brown of everything else.

>long convoluted conspiracy theory
The air in Beijing is just getting better, simple as. Beijing used to never have blue skies and now you can see it does on the Olympics coverage.

Partly because they're moving the factories out (land and salaries are too expensive) and partly because the factories are actually getting cleaner.

It's not always going to be the year 1991.

Attached: xi.jpg (644x488, 71.76K)

If you think this looks bad just wait until the olympics are in Los Angeles

No person in their right mind would chose LA for the Olympics

If Los Angeles even exists by then

Lol no they dont. Look at the bottom, it's open, exactly like a nuclear power plant

iirc in 2026 the us will co-host the world cup with mexico and canada

Why would the sky be clearer near a power plant?

It's coming to LA tho

I live in a part of Australia known for its coal fired powerplants

Our plants look identical to this

I suspect it's just coal

>they’re just lying so nobody worried about radiation or something.
Nuclear power is completely safe. You could have a nuke plant in your neighborhood and the only issue would be the noise and traffic inherent in an industrial facility. A coal plant presents more radiation danger

It's an abandoned steel mill.
Still a shit location, put it it where there's snow.

They unironically called those steel mills in some bullshit news articles. Closed years ago because of "muh pollution".
Pfft, yeah right. Let's see how many rads everyone gets.