What is the purpose of this entirely manufactured hyper reality we are finding ourselves in and why is it being used to...

mobile.twitter.com/MainstreamViews/status/1491159795180929024

What is the purpose of this entirely manufactured hyper reality we are finding ourselves in and why is it being used to redpill people and ensure a large segment of the population becomes totally ideology adverse to what otherwise would appear to be the rollout of global authoritarianism and technofascism?

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-214304.jpg (765x714, 137.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644374520162.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644376147586.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is what happens when you abuse the name of Jesus Christ

Hubris and its consequences

Did it "happen" though? Seems pretty on the nose like all of the "hot mike" problems and other collapses that have been captured on film and blasted all over highly censored and controlled social media platforms. If you weren't supposed to be seeing this stuff, you wouldn't be.

>Muh vagina
>fractures skull

>...If you weren't supposed to be seeing this stuff, you wouldn't be.

In your brain, the Government is God. I wouldn't want to be like you.

le tiktok voice

Attached: down.webm (636x360, 279.02K)

We will tear down the governments and they'll offer the replacement

look, the bus broke down, i'll get it fixed

Highly convenient, isn't it? You're right, anything that gains traction by being readily available to the public is basically translated to "not being a detriment to the establishment at all". If they didn't want you to see it, you wouldn't.

Nobody is sucking the government off, you brain-dead aussie, but it'd be naive to discredit the influence and power they hold over the spread of information. Recognising this fact is the first step.

>LET THE VAXXIES HIT DA FLOOR

It’s real, she fractured her skull. I’m too lazy to give you the link but if you YouTube heather mcdonald collapse you’ll find it, along with her talking about it.

With that type of attitude, if you were being mass propagandized via the Big Tech companies who are all in bed with the CIA, how would you ever find out (spoiler alert: you wouldn't)

If you weren't foolish you would have skepticism of not only the stuff you are blatantly opposed to, but also the content that seems to reinforce your preconceived notions.

Weird how she's fixing her eyes on one spot to her upper left.

Bahahahahhahahahaa

Fucking dumb twat got she deserved. All vaxxies will. And i will laugh and dance and spit on your bloated corpses after 100 million niggers faggots and other undesirable shits fucking die like they deserve. Fuck weimerkia. Fuck dc. I hope all these vaxxturds die en masse from the clot shot. The sooner the better.

What a childish worldview, everything you see that could possibly be bad for globohomo can’t be bad for globohomo because they would never have let you see it if it was. Fucking stupid kek

Literally gonna fap to this vaxxtard twat dying

Life is fucking amazing.

i think fainting was supposed to be the joke, it was supposed to be a comedy show after all, and nothing she said prior was remotely funny.

Exactly, but the thing I don't understand is why they seem to want us to know about it. There was no need to expose the plan to us as early on as they did, other than for the possible purpose of demoralization, but the blatant manufactured nature of a lot of this stuff is really perplexing to me. There is enough legitimate information out there that could go mainstream and be used to redpill the huddled masses, why the need for parlor tricks like phony baloney collapses and hot mic slips?

lmao she fucking SLAMS her head with 0 resistance thats gonna do some damage

Attached: covidiots.jpg (734x767, 128.92K)

You were told she fractured her skull by the same people who gave you the video and the story. How can you say for certain the entire thing couldn't possibly be manufactured?

I think the most obvious answer is time travelers. They have traveled back in time from a (more) dystopian future in order to change events that lead to the destruction of civilization.

Attached: 1544326391215.jpg (406x364, 48.81K)

>bounce your head off hardwood for the lulz
Get a clue.
>captcha: XD GTG

Attached: 1638387373679.jpg (256x256, 15.42K)

Wasted quads on an absolute schizo retard post. How can you be sure the sun is even real since space is fake and gay? You believe NASA just because they provided you with concepts, pictures, and videos?

Unironically yes. It's not exactly a coincidence that the first vaccination shot to be distributed was widely covered by mainstream media outlets and that resulted in that puppet who got the shot to collapse to the floor.

You're under the misguided assumption that that they don't have the resources or the manpower to literally have the internet on lockdown. You think they haven't set up measures to see what's posted on the internet 24/7? That the influence of the spread of information in the digital age is something that, what, somehow slipped by them?

Holy kek

Fracturing your skull and cancelling all remaining dates on your tour is really committing to the bit I'll give her that.

The impact is obscured by her arm and the sound you hear is likely the microphone being slammed into the stage. You could easily create the effect of fainting with impact by doing that.

whats with the damage control? take your meds faggot watching that cunt rekt herself is gold , see

>"I have a vagina, and Jesus loves me more than his followers because I blindly follow what a government I called corrupt two years ago tells me to do."
>passes put and cracks her skull open
That's the first time a women has ever been funny while doing stand up.

funniest thing she ever did

Ha. Finally a woman comedian that made me laugh

The "damage control" of blasting it all over famously compromised and censored platforms like TMZ and Twitter?

fuck your gay ass link faggot i.4cdn.org/wsg/1644376147586.webm

Watching it a couple times this is actually a possibility lol.

Pretends to faint for the skit but get to absorbed in the act and cracks her skull