Why Do So Many Chinese Born/Raised in The West Defect?

Is this a normal thing or am I just noticing this now?

Attached: Defectors.png (596x1396, 612.84K)

money goes further in trash can land

Attached: china is the trash can of the world.jpg (512x344, 82.77K)

gotta join the winning team

Good. Less chinks less problems

I highly doubt they'll stay there, though. Our countries haven't disowned them, so they'll be going back and forth no problem.

If you think they'll stay in China and not come back to the West for white dick, you got another thing coming.

Gee almost like someone who spends their whole life training for the olympics doesn't give TWO SHITS about countries and politics.

Why should people throw their lives away because the USA feels like hating China?
People want to succeed and be happy.

Being a fat ameritard or a cowardly leaf won't get you anywhere in life.

(((Schultz)))

So you're saying i have a chance

You will always have a chance, white boy.

-t currycel

The most important resource for redpilling white normies online about non-white sex crimes. Please post in this thread

Attached: 4de186d08a331524d482a44dff8d028e.jpg (620x930, 106.61K)

people want to be in a homogenous society with their own people

It doesnt take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out china is bribi g these athletes to compete for them.

Typical underhanded chinkery. Chink are some of the least ethical people on the plant.

Attached: 1644354733203m.jpg (778x1024, 152.3K)

america = china + nigger

>Gee almost like someone who spends their whole life training for the olympics doesn't give TWO SHITS about countries and politics.

If you don't think sports is about politics, you literally don't understand the origins of the Olympics.

I'm not going to bother dressing you down, since you're from a third world shithole already, but just do a cursory search of the origins or the Olympics and why countries, especially China, take it so seriously.

Xi Jingping LITERALLY CAME TO POWER because of his handling of the 2008 Summer Olympics.

Attached: VirusKingdom.jpg (2048x1152, 72.74K)

China = nigger

Because they're spies. Look up birth tourism. Look up chink foreign students. That report leaked with all those spies in a bunch of western companies. It's honestly a joke and the intelligence agencies and homeland security are a joke

they were always spies from the beginning, just like that driver Senator Weinstein had.

money

CCP plants

they (and their parents) are literal sleeper agents. It's time to be activated and they are doing what they are programmed to.

Because they feel the same thing that much of Any Forums feels
Which is the dissatisfaction that comes of living in a declining civilization

But unlike Any Forums they have a way out--or think they do, at least. The grass is always greener on the other side
This is the same impulse that creates things like the British-Pakistani Islamists that join Daesh too

>defect to china
>china takes your other passport
>won’t issue you Chinese passport
>you’re fucked and can’t leave the country legally
Have fucking fun with that shit.

Knew this math professor back when I was in college who was from China. When he finished his PhD he started getting calls weekly from the government telling him he needed to come home to teach and that they would reward him. When he refused it changed to threatening him. When he refused they would have his parents call him from the local police department and ask him to come home. When he refused they threatened his parents. This went on weekly for four years until they gave up and instead started only threatening him monthly.

What he told me
>I had many good friends who fell for communist scam. They go home and get pulled into white van and sent off to nowhere to teach. Awful life without freedom. America is great and I would do anything to stay here and be free, I hate the communist government.

Based seven foot Lu, if you see this your statistics classes were great

You can't leave China without being a member of the CCP, that goes for every Chinese college student. For girls they want to stay here because the men don't beat them or cheat on them, but are more easily controlled by threats against their family. For men its harder to keep them here because they are promised so much if they go home, but many get the taste for freedom. There are doubtless many sleeper agents.

The professor I mentioned above I trust because he got the CCP Confucius Institute kicked out of our college for being commies ruining the chance for Chinese students to be turned against communism.

Because any idiot can see that the West is collapsing.

Because they see the writing on the wall and know that in the eyes of the coming muttoid third world rulers they are White