This was passed out at the convoy protest in Ottawa today by someone

This was passed out at the convoy protest in Ottawa today by someone.

How out of touch and dumb do these retarded niggers think we are?

We don’t leave until the mandates end or they fucking hang.

Attached: C6A22269-971D-4D2B-8CDF-33917A125863.jpg (4032x3024, 2.95M)

>by someone
lol how fucking stupid are you?

Is this real?

I wasn’t paying attention and someone close to me handed it to me saying a guy in a ski mask found them in a stack outside of the PMOs office in front of parliament

If real, amazing find. This absolutely proves how out of touch that guy is. Maybe the most offensive part is the implication that simply meeting him for 5 minutes is some kind of treat worthy of betraying your principles.

It's just so hard to empathize with this level of gullibility. I want to feel bad for you, I really do, but holy fuck dude.

What a belowboard lying cunt whore

Attached: 20220208_130446.jpg (1471x850, 194.77K)

I’ll timestamp if I have to, every trucker around thought it was a joke and we burned most of them

They're out of touch. The cunning conniving Genocidaires. They are the worst of us. Imagine delusionally elevating yourself to believe you are empiwered to murder the masses. It is treason and it is crimes against humanity.

Attached: Bounty_seeker.jpg (1440x900, 238.96K)

obvious fraud. They used a semicolon for the time, among even more obvious tells.

No imbecile you stupidly help sell out your country.
What's it like being complicit in Genocidaires agenda. Congratulations you have all the attributes and Hallmarks of a Nazi concentration camp prison guard. Sadly you don't see the bigger picture.

sold

Attached: 20210822_115931.gif (640x360, 3.86M)

It's a shame nobody can read this unrotated piece of shit.

Nigger I was just at the protest and these were handed out. Stfu you dumb kike

if the fed was going to negotiate they would reach out to the leaders of the convoy first

Someone should take one for the team and gut that faggot like a fish.
In Minecraft.

I hope you don't fall for it
that letter is so ridiculous I think the RCMP itself came up with it

translated for you

Attached: leaf.png (1501x1506, 2.64M)

I know this post is bullshit based on the fact the image is not oriented properly.

Not even going to read it
sage

Attached: 1644372479746.jpg (3024x4032, 2.83M)

this isn't real you retards

>We decided that only those will be allowed to get a hearing of a minute who have take an experimental medical procedure of our choice.
Wtf.