Family Political Arguments

how do you anons handle political disputes with family members?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10490795/Man-43-guilty-murdering-stepdaughter-18-injecting-lethal-dose-heroin.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 5.58.29 PM.png (952x974, 438.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10490795/Man-43-guilty-murdering-stepdaughter-18-injecting-lethal-dose-heroin.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont respect the political opinions of my family members enough to argue with them.

Based, same here.

cage fights

very sad story. why are whites so often psychopaths or addicted to opiates? why can't they just behave like normal members of society?

don't talk about it unless it is someone who is levelheaded.

>killing the mutts that taint your family

Based.

If you think this is based i pray that you never procreate and wish you plenty of decades on 4chans Any Forums board

Did he rape her before or after he injected her

It looks like he may have finally realized the gravity of his mistake in crafting a raceless mongoloid golem. I think he acted and sacrificed his freedom in penance for his misdeed.

Lmao, based.

How'd they find out? Heroin junkies often bruise the fuck out of themselves tripping around high as shit in back alleys and crack houses.

Holy kek

Why is it for moms to get abortions but not dad, a little post birth?

Because a junkie doesn't go to university and comeback with a clean history of no drugs and suddenly overdose on heroin and die behind an abandoned house under a piece of plywood retard.

Quit trying to rationalize this. This guy is a piece of shit.

A good chunk of heroin over doses are first timers.

what

No person who gets into college tries heroin for the first time

He was trying to rape her, heroin junkies are like fucking zombies.

and a heroin addict apparently seeing as how he had some around to inject the fuck meat with.

>step-dad
Criminalize divorce, immediately.

I can see you been around the needle freaks as well.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10490795/Man-43-guilty-murdering-stepdaughter-18-injecting-lethal-dose-heroin.html
degenerate white scumbags

He abused her as a kid and she was probably getting ready to get his ass put in prison, looks like he did that pretty damn good on his own.

my friend went through high school, college, and grad school all totally clean before succombing to drugs and dying

The most important resource for redpilling white normies online about non-white sex crimes. Please post here:

Attached: EA3LSYXELRE37CNL7JDT7YWRGA.jpg (300x225, 10.01K)

Said the person who obviously never went to college