Congrats uncle Sam...

Congrats uncle Sam, it took you 10+ years to neutralize this ugly gremlin faggot after he tried to undermine your global might with this pnd global scam.
In the end your glowies finally managed to do it through persistency and hard work! Cheers ! Let's raise the glass tonight mates ! Fuck commie faggots, it was nice to be part of this russian scam faggotry but everything comes to the end eventually

Attached: fagotgotrek.png (743x750, 455.3K)

Lol they should dump it so I can laugh at the chinks shidding and fardding

So now btc is able to be confiscated by the government proving your crypto isn't safe from government hands.

LoL I hope they dump it. The red qojak threads on biz will be worth the money I'll lose

How did this bitcoin actually get seized?

LoL that'd be awesome if they crash the plane into a mountain. Fucking crypto

3.8 B is like .004% isn’t it?

Is my math that bad wtf is this Biden crackhead nigger talking about

Please dump it, I want to see it absolutely tank and watch people lose their minds over this pyramid scheme.

dont forget the other 3mil bitcoin fbi/doj seized

They used a warrant to get access to a server with the wallet keys

>confiscates your decentralized currency rendering it worthless overnight
Psst, nothing personal Any Forums

It's being returned to bitfinex you retards.

Some jews had the wallet in a cloud server for christ sake.
The fact they knew nothing on bitcoin security makes me wonder how they executed the hack. What backdoors do the jews have?

3.6 Billion dollars worth, not 3.6 BTC

So the US sabotaged bitfinex as an excuse to steal all of their money?

>you now go prison
>also we taking this
that's basically it, welcome to a government gone wild

My exact thought, kek.

based a whole new generation of chads can buy the dip

If you guys remember the last time the Feds got the bitcoin returned during the oil pipeline shutdown, it was in a could server as too.
I thought that was so ridiculous how that happen, but it happened again.

I assumed bitcoin it was a CIA op from the start. They were really embarrassed to have gotten caught selling drugs for dollars during Iran contra so they made fake internet money to do it.

whole world is KGB vs CIA fucking chessboard

Attached: 1643085312207.jpg (1024x806, 181.07K)

the fact that btc is controlled by miners and exchanges in the same way normal money is controlled by governments and banks is proof of the concept's bankruptcy