Ottawa police forced to return stolen fuel

Judge orders property illegally seized from Freedom Convoy to be returned
>youtube.com/watch?v=iHlOv5mBK8I

Attached: 2022-02-08_20-17-53.png (426x685, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-465.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nice

wow they really had no legal basis whatsoever. just pure tyranny hahaha. I wonder what happened with the lawyers in the back rooms. YOU RETARDED FUCKERS DID WHAT?!

My law comes from God.

The people who write ink on paper are not the law. They are weak and can be tricked.

We're at 2,200 dead prostitutes. What the fuck is going on over there?

Attached: dummypoo.png (730x601, 23.67K)

How will they withstand such humiliation?

youd think God would come back and clear a few things up. But a few vague, mistranslated and contradictory verses from 2000 years ago is just as good.

Good to see that canadia's courts still work. Can't say the same for america's.

avalon had this first, what took you so long?

they have no legal basis to even sit in that fuckign parliament building

Charge them, the seizure was unlawful, merely returning the property doesn't excuse the fact that they willfully and knowingly broke the law endangering the lives of men, women and children.

oh, i'm honkin

Fuck you and your crap. Obvious religion is my excuse for not following the laws of retarded apes. If I can point to the sky and say "ooga booga' to get those fuckwits off my back, that is precisely what I will do.

the Government of Canada and any of its satelites have NO POWER TO ENACT EMINENT DOMAIN ANYWHERE, THEY HAVE NO SOVEREIGN POWER AT ALL

What's the logic behind believing in God and being a piece of shit?

Pretty sure it's fake news. That video looks like it's from the beginning of the protest, and I haven't been able to find a single actual source. Can't find a judge's name, just people repeating that it happened.

literally every dude in federal prison is a devout christian, they all have cross tattoos and talk about getting right with God. It's a way for bad people to get away with doing evil shit because God is infinitely forgiving. How do YOU square away keeping people moral when Jesus forgives all? Your shitty mystical morality wont save you, morality is objective without the need for mystical cope. Now follow your leader and lick nigger feet, god im so sick of christcucks.

Attached: literal christianity, not even exaggerated.jpg (250x249, 5.95K)

I'm honestly more impressed with the judge's decision
they've been happily ignoring the fact that almost every constitutional law protecting canadian citizens has been broken by the government in the last two years

Sweet, sweet Energon.

Attached: Convoy Canuck.jpg (600x750, 70.26K)

Why couldn't you cunts have been this stubborn about your fucking guns?

user in other thread said they mixed water into gas before returning

Easy to check, easy to remove.

Its a trojan horse!

If you don't intuitively know that gods mercy has its limits then you are not a part of his covenant. Humans connection to each other and also god is entirely genetic, like how your behavior, mannerisms and such are very similar to your close relatives.

Attached: 1612261114330.png (504x432, 33.41K)

>Thinks Protestantism is Christianity

Ya right America's courts have never worked they have always just been a bunch of jews siding with banks and Jewish corporation s

Genocide co-conspirator get the rope.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-465.html

Conspiracy

465 (1) Except where otherwise expressly provided by law, the following provisions apply in respect of conspiracy:

(a) every one who conspires with any one to commit murder or to cause another person to be murdered, whether in Canada or not, is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to a maximum term of imprisonment for life;

(b) every one who conspires with any one to prosecute a person for an alleged offence, knowing that they did not commit that offence, is guilty of

(i) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than 10 years or an offence punishable on summary conviction, if the alleged offence is one for which, on conviction, that person would be liable to be sentenced to imprisonment for life or for a term of not more than 14 years, or

(ii) an indictable offence and liable to imprisonment for a term of not more than five years or an offence punishable on summary conviction, if the alleged offence is one for which, on conviction, that person would be liable to imprisonment for less than 14 years;

(c) every one who conspires with any one to commit an indictable offence not provided for in paragraph (a) or (b) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable to the same punishment as that to which an accused who is guilty of that offence would, on conviction, be liable; and

(d) every one who conspires with any one to commit an offence punishable on summary conviction is guilty of an offence punishable on summary conviction.

The media here was really pushing the idea of arson.