Whole family vaxxed

My whole family are vaxxed apart from me. They haven’t been 100% for a while now with tiredness, lethargy and just generally being ill. Do they all have AIDS? I’m genuinely worried.

Attached: 2FB52D83-0FA4-45C9-9ECD-1906FED9CDE9.jpg (1920x1080, 1013.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v1.full#F1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably.
we'll see for sure in a few months

Yes. You better start to get comfortable with the thought of either paying for their health care or putting them out of their misery

How many weeks would you translate that into?

Possibly - better get a test

Attached: 5770309C-4826-4478-8C70-8CD96E952893.jpg (302x551, 34.9K)

yeah, vaids is oficially a thing, nigger
except your the only one who isnt in the know

medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v1.full#F1

Attached: vaxnigger.jpg (698x376, 42.74K)

Attached: 077 FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!.jpg (750x1050, 528.88K)

so two more weeks?

He should start jotting down things of theirs he wants.
For me personally it can include houses and cars as 90%+ here took the injection.

The AIDS becomes apparent after 18 months. So a year and a half after vaccination will tell you if they have complete immune collapse or not.

The most important resource for redpilling white normies online about non-white sex crimes
Please post here

Attached: 0_SWEP_JE_SoniCardiffSexStreetAssaults26012022JPG.jpg (458x305, 19.44K)

Hopefully not but they have do to blood tests mate

no, it means get boosted now

At least two weeks.

Dang.
RIP, OP’s family.
I know the feeling. My mother, dad, surviving paternal grandfather, my aunt(mom’s sis), her husband(my uncle I work with), both my cousins and my own younger brother have ALL taken the mRNA vaxx cocktail.
Since taking that bullshit concoction they all are experiencing different forms of sickness.
My uncle has a non-stop coof, constant coofing fits, trouble concentrating, fever & general malaise. My aunt is always cold, can’t get warm w/the chills, my dad has the lethargy & passes out asleep all the time now & my little bro & cousin, both in their 30s, are currently experiencing severe flu-like sickness.
Meanwhile, my Pureblood self, my green-eyed wife & blue-eyed son, all Purebloods are fine & fit as fiddles.
The 3 of us are O- (Rh negative) Purebloods. I told the wife when this started I would never allow my son to get jabbed or I would go into “UltraViolence Mode” & literally beat fuckers to death. She knows my words to be true.
Godspeed, OP. I don’t wish either of us to lose our families like this but, they made their choices and all we can do is be there for them.

Attached: 325A392C-2886-47C1-B930-1A797621C4F0.jpg (480x360, 13.8K)

I will actually order one of these, thanks
Yeah your family sounds like mine. Damn this shit sucks

You’re schizophrenic. Everyone is worn down by clown world, not just your vaccinated family.
I know you want your folks to die, but the fact is, whoever made the vaccine fucked it up like they fuck everything else up. Maybe depopulation was the goal, but it clearly didn’t work. That’s why they’re forcing WW3.

They were never going to depopulate using the jab you idiot. They'll do it via mass famines and wars. At most, the jabs are meant to harm our reproductive capabilities

You realise that with the high level of vaxxed we have that we won’t just be taking ownership of single houses, we’ll be taking over entire suburbs for ourselves!

make sure you know all their banks accounts and passwords so you'll make your life easier
when it happens it will be very sudden

You speak like a bot

>for a while now
And how long exactly?

>My whole family are vaxxed
Nice, now you can collect your free crack pipe