BIGGEST CANADIAN CELEBRITY COMES OUT AGAINST TRUCKERS & SUPPORTS MANDATES

Time to pack up the trucks, head on home and get vaccinated, boys. It's officially over.

twitter.com/linusgsebastian/status/1487513492093489153

Attached: 1.jpg (1052x980, 165.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lfWLRfSGc7c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally who?

It's a dichotomous situation. On one hand , if we succeed in thwarting the nwo, npcs will never know what we saved them from and will forever be mocked. On the other hand, if we lose, the npcs will know were were correct, we tear them a new asshole but we all die or are enslaved. Both options are bitter sweet.

The future prime minister of Canada.

Attached: 2.jpg (1232x1504, 278.46K)

The future prime minister of deez nuts.

More like Linus Cuck Tips

I bet she cries about this blatant example of child abuse though. What a faggot.

Who cares what NPCs think. Any Forums spends too much time trying to play the democracy game. All you need to know about NPCs is that if they won't fight the enemy, they won't fight us either.

Is his wife CCP?

Attached: 3.jpg (1202x1036, 190.4K)

Guess he will never have grandkids

Linus is a homosexual pedophile

He's a faggity cuck bitch. It has to do with DNA and 1000 years of history.

You gave your daughter AIDS to virtue signal over the common cold.

That's not fucking Reveen

who?

Attached: linus mongrel.jpg (1123x1215, 486.83K)

Yea and for some reason all the sports that involve physical speed are dominated by a particular phenotype with quick twitch muscle fibres. Not like their skin pigment would tell you though though. What a fucking idiot

If you vaccinate your 5 year old you are absolute subhuman trash.

Kek what a faggot. Get raked.

>i didn't even cry that much when they branded me with the iron to indicate that i'm a slave!
that's nice retard. you're still enslaved.

I hope Linus has insurance.
If he is forcing \his employees to take an untested unapproved medication and they have an adverse effect he's gonna get sued in to the ground.

>Hopefully we hit endemic status soon and this whole ordeal can be over

lmao, he still thinks we'll "just return to normal" someday. lol

>vaxed
>heritage ended
there are much quicker ways to suicide.

This. It's true in the mass formation models as well. 30% will be true believers (hypnotized), 30% are incapable of being hypnotized, 40% are just going along to get along with whatever the dominant ideology is. If you can sway a portion of that 40% to your cause, you win.

Thats not Red Green

Why can't retards like this understand that pfizer makes 102 billion a year from a pandemic. It doesn't go away because he's a retard who will keep transferring his wealth to them.

Who?

Marked. See ya bye. Wrong move.

Nobody cares about the noodle arm midget.

Fixes everything with duct tape including dents in cars.

REFUTE THIS (you won't)

Attached: Screenshot_20220208-172302_Chrome.jpg (1080x693, 253.39K)

youtu.be/lfWLRfSGc7c

>imagine falling for this meme
LOL you people are the reason this stupid nonsense keeps getting spread.
Most of the best fighters in the world aren't black, a very fast twitch sport. Blacks tend to dominate sports that blacks like to play. Boxing became heavily a "black people" thing in for a couple decades. But now that more whites and mexicans are getting back into it, they are dominating. MMA, same thing, couple of good blacks, tons of others dominating. Rugby same thing. Etc etc etc They don't have magic muscles. Idiot.

"Hello, Linus."

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10.89K)

His 5 year old daughter would probably also cry less than an adult trucker if he were to sell their kidney for 50k without them having a say in it or share in the profit.

What kind of insane argument is that? Do these idiots really believe the shit they spout ad infinitum?

He's Linus.

Fags are gay.

Attached: shrug_tom.png (1276x1283, 1.11M)

Whats is there to refute?

>The future prime minister of Canada
Jordan Peterson?

>marriage is a church institution
>we don't want the people god was against to use our religion to get the things we hold dear
>THiS iS thE SAme As VACciNeS!!!!!

On September 1st they made it mandatory that all employees must have had the 1st shot and then by October 15th (IIRC) they had to have their second shot.

After trying to persuade them that it wasn't good and tying to claim medical exemption, I was put on indefinite leave.

Two weeks later I resigned because I have a family to support and can't deal with that bullshit anymore.

Once this comes out and everyone is suing their employers for wrongful dismissal, I will be taking them to court for damages.

That time was especially bad for me because I was just coming off of my vaccation whitch I was using as parental leave for my newborn son.

I am pissed at them to say the least especially since I worked fucking hard for them.

I don't care if you're a fag. You can suck all the dicks you want. I don't give a fuck. Just don't try and force me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism
Fuck off slave.

>a faggot said something faggy

guillotines when?

For the longest time I thought he was based

freedom is God given right. homosexuality is explicitly not permitted.