ALBERTA BROS ARE FREE

THE TRUCKERS DID IT

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1491207048520171521

Attached: freedom.png (733x288, 38.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358021480/#358023560
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/262836062/#q262845147
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH. IT MUST BE CANADA WIDE.

HOLY FUCK !!!

Attached: 1643682809259.png (187x155, 16.39K)

Cheers lads it's working

Curious why no one is questioning why all the countries are dropping the mandates.
Open for summer
Closed for winter?
Supply chain breakdown?
Or next step in globohomo where everyone gets AIDS?

And no, it wasn't because of the truckers. Pretty sure that's some kind of psyop because it wasn't *that* influential for a bunch of countries to follow suit and block borders.

This, don't give up canadians. They must fear the leaf.

inb4 they reinstate it 2 weeks from now like they've done with every other mandate and curfew

fpbp. The fight don't stop

>Curious why no one is questioning why all the countries are dropping the mandates.
Im starting to think all of it's a psyop
Pat King, one of the "talking heads" of this convoy, seems extremely sussy to me; I really can't tell who's jewing who anymore, it's fucking gay

fpbp
theyre falling. the queen will be standing alone soon if you keep it up

Attached: MrsDoobtfire.png (1086x700, 566.29K)

They are not free until Kenney faces a public inquiry and is executed

Cool. Unvaccinated orthodox jews are free to spread their filth again.

Fuck truckers and fuck white people.

ITS ALL FUCKING GAY.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT EITHER CATCH AIRBORNE AIDS OR LET THEM INJECT YOU WITH ROUND ABOUT AIDS.
I DONT WANT AIDS.
I DONT WANT SOME DEBILITATING ILLNESS.
I DONT WANT TO BE CARBON REDUCED.

Came here to type this.
Kill them and their families.

That's great. But the rest of us are still fucked.
This is bullshit.

What's a "Premiere"? Is that like a Governor? Why is everything in Canada gay and French, with British mixed in? I bet he wears a grey wig too and his name is Jean Luc Ponitfexiet

Attached: cov19govnah.png (758x683, 778.93K)

kek unironically this. im unvaxxed and fucking hate the mandates but this trucker convoy is just running *too* smoothly to be true. you know the saying, if something is too good to be true it probably is.

here's my guess: they were going to roll back the mandates anyways, and to bring disenfranchised conservatives back into trusting the system and believing in (((democracy))) they organized a bunch of shit to make us feel like we won. also a way to slowly ease the insane masker libsharts back in.

sorry but the convoy is too well organized to be a bunch of rednecks and a white trash smoker lady Tamary Lich running it. I don't know what the game is either. Anyways, God bless the truckers and glad some mandates are starting to lift. I still distrust the system no matter what.

I GENUINELY CANNOT TAKE THIS SHIT ANY LONGER BROS. IM SICK OF QUESTIONING IF IM GOING TO DIE ALL THE TIME AFTER HAVING COVID.
IM SICK OF WONDERING IF IM GOING TO GET IT AGAIN OR WATCH MY FAMILY DIE. IM SICK OF BEING SCARED AND NOT KNOWING WHETHER OR NOT THE VAXX IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE.
It just feels so weird. all of it.
i feel schizo i genuinely feel schizo.

DO NOT TAKE THIS BAIT!!!
They will "end" vaxpasses until the truckers disperse, then they'll just reinstate it and put measures in place to ensure the honkening never happens again.

Occupy the capital until those who wronged you are punished.

>gay and French
you don't need to repeat yourself

exactly, I don't trust either side and Im thinking it's one big fucking game - these fucks raised nearly $22 mil CAD within 2 weeks (between gofundme, crypto and the givesendgo fundraisers) and it's just so weird to me... how the fuck are they raising so much, so fast, when the last election only hit $3.1 mil CAD?
I know that the gofundme hit $10mil and then got refunded, so in reality it's more like $12 mil, but that's still a lot of money for this, and for what? tons of people are using their own money to donate food/gas/supplies, and I can guarantee they won't be reimbursed with this fundraiser money either. It's one big game, this is all theater to try and ease the rage and get people to let off some steam

This would've happened without the truckers, 100%. The trucker karens are nothing but schizo conspiracy theorists who just want any excuse they can get to virtue signal against mask-wearers.

ROLL ON 18 WHEELERS
WELCOME TO RED SKULLS WILD RIDE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/358021480/#358023560
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/262836062/#q262845147
DELIVERY
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE
NEVER WRONG
>inb4source

Attached: 20210320_165815.jpg (416x202, 46.77K)

I feel you bro, just don't worry about it; I feel schizo as fuck as well, it's just not worth the stress and energy
If you keep focusing on the idea that you'll die from it, or that others around you will, then eventually it will come true - just let it go and understand you're fine
thoughts =/= reality

>>gay and French
>you don't need to repeat yourself
lol
can't argue with that

>Quebec
Do not bring anglo culture into this
This is obviously the invention of french since 200 years ago

Just ask yourself, if there was no mask, vaxx or endless news bullshit would you really believe there's a world ending virus out there? I took a few beach trips this summer, and it's refreshing to go somewhere where no one has a worry in the world about this shit, everyone's just chilling out and talking to other people normally. Really puts it in perspective when you come back to a complete security state.

Attached: 1635778877021.jpg (1024x542, 138.48K)

Dilate
but
Die early.

COPE

Take your victory lap Leafbros and don't stop with 1 win.

Why do so many of them seem to get triggered by other people making the personal choice to get vaxxed and/or wear a mask? If it's really about freedom they should support people's choices either way. They don't care about freedom they're just karens that want to make people suffer.