HAPPENING: VACCINE MANDATE TO BECOME LAW (QUEBEC, CANADA)

lapresse.ca/covid-19/2022-02-08/l-essentiel-des-mesures-leve-le-14-mars/il-va-falloir-apprendre-a-vivre-avec-le-virus-lance-francois-legault.php

>February 28 will mark the end of mandatory teleworking and the return of sports tournaments. Places of worship and performance venues will be reopened at 100% capacity, with the exception of the Bell Centre and the Videotron Centre. It will also be the reopening of bars, but dancing and karaoke will remain banned until March 14. It is also on March 14 that restaurants will be able to fully reopen their dining room.

>"On March 14, most of the measures will be lifted," said Mr. Legault as Quebecers will be able to get closer to "normal life."

>Quebec opened the door to the end of wearing a mask on school benches after March 14, depending on the evolution of the epidemiological situation. The vaccination passport is however "here to stay", assured the Minister of Health, Christian Dubé.

>The end of the health emergency will come after the adoption of a bill that will specify the exceptional measures to be kept, such as the vaccination passport and premiums in the health sector. The legislation will be tabled in March and its passage could come this spring.

Attached: quebecflag.jpg (1000x511, 103.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The vaccination passport is however "here to stay"
More trucks it is

its OGRE

lmao quebec and its bluffs
nobody wants to hang out with those homosexuals anyways
>lmao quebec et ses falaises
personne ne veut traîner avec ces homosexuels de toute façon

New vax heart exploding cope just dropped:

“Broken heart syndrome.”

It’s the sad feels, not the vax goys!

Attached: D43D8641-6AAE-4627-A0D5-553697673359.jpg (828x835, 456.92K)

>quebec to sign vaxx mandate into law
>announced the same day alberta and saskatchewan announce they're lifting restrictions
sorry jean-claude, the west wind this round. sounds like you lads need some trucks

Attached: 1571967235131.png (749x751, 448.8K)

The covid pass is the fucking core issue. Honking will continue until you drop that shit.

WEF laws mean nothing

All part of the plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0

listen we need to talk about a new name for nothern ontario once we split it off
like saskatchatoberta

Please just send some of your truckers over here now this shithole is going full nazi

Kek why the 14th of March? Why not the 15th or the 1st? Why not tomorrow?

It's time to rise, froggies.
Berta and Saskatchewan are laughing at you right now.

WE MADE A LAW SO YOU CANT KILL US
STOP IT YOU'RE KILLING ME! OBEY! AAARRGGH

>fine we cancelled the passport just don't legally execute us!
The honking will continue until you are surrendered or captured. Traitors will be arrested, prosecuted, and sentenced to legal execution.

French Canadians are a slave race, the government will keep pushing

lmao, quebec is so fucking fagged
i used to spend a ton of money as a tourist in that province... i doubt i will quite literally ever return
what a shit hole it's become. a tragedy.

This. Save us westbros!

Bullshit, he threatened to tax the unvaxxed and dropped it.. he's a piece of shit

"we" "tried", it didn't amount to anything. Virtually everyone in the province is against us. And apparently, we're only 63% vaxxed according to the same presser where he announced this nazi shit.

Esti de Lego a marde. Je voulais m'acheter une maison dans les prochain mois, mais ca a l'air que je change de province a place. Le NB c'est tu pas pire?

>63%
what? a few weeks ago they were saying only 10% are unvaxxed

"Hudson" or something would be pretty kino, i guess

oh you wont spend your tourist dollars anymore?
well im sure the touriusm minister is browsing this thread and after seeing your comment he will make sure they redact all their plans
thanks so much for your contribution user

Send le trucks into le quebec

Yup. The response is always to double-down. That's fine, that must be our response. They want to take this to the end, so be it. It's all a historical cycle in the end, and the Gods plot as we suffer. Many such cases.

Meanwhile in Sweden, Covid declared non-threat and all restrictions dropped regardless of vax status.

Yes, I'm also very confused. That's what legault said in the conference. I think it's "of all quckbecers" instead of "all adults", or some other nonsense like that.

I came here today to post this thanks.

Covidism become official state religion of Quebec. Jabbism forever.

HONK HONK HONK

Attached: wartime memes.jpg (1067x797, 234.88K)

Found the kike disinfo shill.
>he did literally everything he promised so far
>b-but he totally keeps flipflopping guys, this won't pass either guys oy vey!
>don't do ANYTHING at all goyim because that would be bad! Just wait for him to flipflop even though he literally never flipflopped before!

ohh yeah it was 90% of adults that are vaxxed, but wtf this psycho is going after children but they have 0% hospitalization chances lmao im glad dumb people will be filtered

Where the fuck were you when Rambo and Big where at quebec?

Anglos and France fault desu they fail to assimilate us and let us get infiltrated by leftist.

Quckbec tried a convoy and the cops told them to go back. The cucks went back without a second thought. Didn't last a day.
Unfortunately, this pic is just not working for our shithole of all shitholes.
Here's to hoping the west saves us, because apparently we're too cucked to save ourselves.

Sask is going to send you all the whining and crying vaxxcucks that never want the lockdowns and mandates to end. They will be much happier in Quebec.

Attached: Honk The 14 Honks.png (602x338, 49.5K)

The whole point was to force vaccine passports on people. If they get that then they achieved their goal.

WE MUST NOT EVER LET HUMANITY ADOPT VACCINE PASSPORTS

Art of the deal bullshit. First offer was vax tax. People found that disgusting. The second offer and his true intention was expanding vax pass restrictions. It went smooth like butter because that seemed reasonable.

Start understanding this, start understanding how they operate. Look how reasonable he seems by backing off on the bullshit restrictions but he ain't backing off on the core issues.

Legault is a businessman, he understand the art of the deal and applies it to politic. Stirring controversy is often a foil.

you mean Chudson

Attached: chudson.jpg (1200x600, 82.38K)

checked
THE STATE IS COMMANDED BY THE PEOPLE
THE PEOPLE AREN'T COMMANDED BY THE STATE

The whole purpose was track, trace and database.

>table
Ides of March Nigger, Ides of March....
Thanking the bounty, remembering the dead..
The death of Julius Kikeser (a false flag) habbened on that day.
Project will officially enter the next stage.
HAHAHA
I laugh as I weep
I use a memeflag so no one sees this reply
HAHAHA

always get something in writing before you relieve the pressure

chtanné lajs

The problem I think is the truckers have no clear political demands. They need specific policy demands and they need to actually make the Canadian govt hurt for them to break.
We know the Canadian military and rcmp are very weak martially, at best they could take a few hundred protestors, but not hundreds of thousands. You basically have them by the balls but you refuse to use your leverage and so over time the globo homo pedophiles and feds will close in on pushing more and more laws and just normalize protests.
It's also convenient and useful that Canada is now in a cold war with very powerful countries like China and Russia who would most certainly be interested in undermining Canada by funding and arming rebels within their country. This fact can be leveraged, since the system is obviously afraid of being lynched now. Therefore all the truckers really have to do is expand the supply hurt they cause and the system will break. The leverage in this case being the possibility that if the Canadian govt escalates this further their political enemies with trillions of dollars more than they could ever muster using said money (think China, Russia) to totally destroy their power. If the tradeoff to the pedo politician is keep your head if you let go of the mandates vrs risk a potential war and destabilization where you get lynched for the mandates for wef pressure policy goals they're going to choose to save their skins and remove mandates.

oui quebec et ses falaises kek wish you could visit one of these cliffs and slip off of the edge, dragging that chinese knock-off google translate you used to spew your daddy issues in both approved languages fuck outta here