Normalize right wing media

What if we normalized right wing media, I'm not talking hard-core right wing, I'm talking about good media that has right wing content in it. Like American snipper, let's normalize right wing millionares buying movie studios and bring back dukes of hazard. Let's normalize Ben Shapiros platform even though he's Jewish, or you could keep watching capshit or other leftwing content, the choice is yours white man

Attached: Kyle,_Christopher_Scott_(1974–2013).jpg (220x220, 14.59K)

right wing media unironically sucks though

Normalize new heros, new characters and brands like black rifle coffee. Let's start right wing Fandoms, right wing video games. Let's normalize normies watching it. Let's stop falling for the hollywoodjew and support right wing creators. Normalize movies as NFT stock. It is possible to populatize our media. Why don't we do it? A lot of normies wouldn't care if meme warfare shilled for then online

Read my next post user

nah pound sand

not my problem

You are a right wing traitor

Normalize ring wing media that exposes the corrupt mercenary shadow military that had this man killed and blamed it on his friend.

He wasn't killed by the government

Stupid nigger cattle. Get herded. Left Right Left Right March!
Straight to the slaughter house, as I laugh.

Attached: the_crimson_pill.jpg (717x540, 141.68K)

This I'd nonsense the American government literally didn't kill him

A lot of right wing media is produced by one guy in his underwear sitting in his mother's basement.

He makes money off of google ads and clicks, so he writes really sensational headlines that are to stories that aren't real.

Attached: 1644281182141.webm (1280x364, 2.89M)

Why dont you live your life instead of being a crybaby over things you cant control.

Attached: 1625727714198.jpg (825x615, 65.38K)

You would call Chris Kyle a zogbot

When you can figure out how to normalize something that's being actively vilified and suppressed, it might be productive. But when you think about it, "right wing" content (stuff from 90s/2000s) was already relatively normal until recent history.

chris kyle is a faggot liar. good ridance

The most important resource for redpilling white normies online about non-white sex crimes. Please post on here:

Attached: Chambers.png.gallery.jpg (650x433, 22.91K)

If it doesn't name the jew or hates niggers out loud no one here will support it. These mother fuckers don't understand it will take a long march to take back what was lost. They truly think if you say the Jews and niggers then normies will instantly wake up. Talking sense to these faggots doesn't work.

I'm talking hard-core right wing

John Birch Society should be the default setting. Jocko Podcast can be DLC

>make right-wing companies rich and mainstream
>after you are decked out in all their merch they sell you out to ZOG
No thanks user that's like marrying your ex wives younger sister who seems different and totally wont turn into their mom in a few years anyway.